Can we beat a top 3 / 4 side?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last season we won 50-18 and 46-18.

Both games the cowboys in front (12-0 and 6-0)

The first game we won at home, without Turbo, Garrick got one of the tries of the season single-handedly with a kick-retrieve becoming a busting full-field solo OMG-a-thon.

2nd game won away, Garrick setup the try of the year after the buzzer for a 110-metre blinder through several hands, giving Turbo a gift after his own break-15-tackles-solo-try heroics.

Long story short, Garrick to star in a big win for the Sea Eagles with the Cowboys facing serious stage-fright in the face of the bogey-team that combo'd them 96-36 last year.
Agree mate....not much difference in the teams from last year. If we play as a team we'll flog them again.....I believe the boys can emulate last years result(s). I'm not convinced about the Cowboys yet. Yes they're an improved side from last year but to me that matters jack$hit....we are still better. Things have not gone our way but I believe we've turned the corner. Looking at our draw I'm excited we can win all of our remaining games! Optimistic yes but anything is possible.

Nope we can not.

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

My internet crapped out with 8 minutes to go, came back with 1 to go. I nearly cried. Its a cruel game, I went to the fridge for a beer and was staring at the one's at the back, when the child bride walked in and said " the ovens on the other side of the kitchen honey, that won't work".

We have proved nothing on tonight's win.
4 day origin turnaround for Melb, their 2 main players out and we playing at home.
Storm won't play that crap for the rest of the year - yet we let in 4 tries in the last 5 minutes.

Truly embarrassing

A win is a win.. so yes.. yes we can… but f$&k me we make it hard on ourselves..
that last 5 minutes was truely embarrassing…
On the flip side tho, I had money on pappenhausen and olam to score tries so my tipping fund is pretty stoked with that last 5 minutes

A win is a win.. so yes.. yes we can… but f$&k me we make it hard on ourselves..
that last 5 minutes was truely embarrassing…
On the flip side tho, I had money on pappenhausen and olam to score tries so my tipping fund is pretty stoked with that last 5 minutes

I think a few of the Manly players had similar bets 🤔

4 day origin turnaround for Melb, their 2 main players out and we playing at home.
Storm won't play that crap for the rest of the year - yet we let in 4 tries in the last 5 minutes.

Truly embarrassing
Get what you're saying but no way Felise Kaufusi is in their top 5 players..

Truly embarrassing
We won against Melbourne get over yourself, I don't care if we were 100 up and only beat them by 1 point, you are so full of yourself

We won against Melbourne get over yourself, I don't care if we were 100 up and only beat them by 1 point, you are so full of yourself

So glad you are happy with the win and how we won it. Personally I hold Manly to higher standards.

Last edited:
I think a few of the Manly players had similar bets 🤔
Possibly lol
It was dreadful defence..

I only make small bets but had money on manly to win, paps, olam, olakautu, koula and Garrick to score tries so I’m pretty stoked that almost all of those got up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6