Campbell-graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wighton (or any other centre for that matter) will not be the difference between the club winning a premiership or not. They can quite clearly win one this year without him. He is overrated and will be 31 when he steps out in a Bunnies jumper. Sure, he can play a bit, but a centre will not be the missing piece of a premiership puzzle. Remember, Penrith won a competition with Paul Momirovski in 2021.

This is true, although as a counter, the Broncs did win a comp with Shane Perry at halfback.....or should I say, despite Shane Perry at halfback.

This is true, although as a counter, the Broncs did win a comp with Shane Perry at halfback.....or should I say, despite Shane Perry at halfback.
Yep, along with Brent Sherwin and Chad Townsend, they are the only three premierships to be won in the NRL era with a 'non-representative level' number 7 steering the ship.

Campbell Graham - good defender but not that quick.

A better version of Brad Parker if you will.

Depends on the price - anything more than 500k then it's a firm no.

To be fair Perry/ Sherwin had some fair cattle around them (and Townsend had a team that was in no way over the cap that year)
Yes, and what is also somewhat misleading are the numbers of people's backs...Perry had Locky at 6 so there is your rep level half steering the ship...Townsend had Maloney at 6; again a rep level half with an excellent kicking game and game management skills. Finally, Sherwin had Anasta who played for NSW and Australia (how, i'll never know, but he did :) )

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Yes, and what is also somewhat misleading are the numbers of people's backs...Perry had Locky at 6 so there is your rep level half steering the ship...Townsend had Maloney at 6; again a rep level half with an excellent kicking game and game management skills. Finally, Sherwin had Anasta who played for NSW and Australia (how, i'll never know, but he did :) )
That dogs forward pack was something else

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6