Campbell-graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely no team is that stupid.

Graham is a class act. 23 years old. The best centre in the NRL on 2023 form.

Wighton is a complete nob who costs his team more games with brain explosions than any other player in the NRL. Will be 31 when he plays his first game for Bunnies.

LOL Souffs.

PS If there is a NRL god the Raiders will win the comp in 2024.

PPS Lucky we have Tommy Talou as I was just reminded. FMD.

Whilst I understand your scepticism,the Rabbits have an advantage over the other top teams in that they are paying the least for their halfback.Illias is off contract in 2025 so his upgrade,if warranted,will coincide with the likely retirements of Walker and Cook.
Thats like saying we have an advantage for having Croker on lower coin as opposed to a Grant or Cook.

Same argument for Penrith wirh Kenny and Luke.

Position doesnt really matter.

Thats like saying we have an advantage for having Croker on lower coin as opposed to a Grant or Cook.

Same argument for Penrith wirh Kenny and Luke.

Position doesnt really matter.
Well it does because for most teams,the halfback is the highest paid player and in Souths case,they have nobody in their squad being paid higher than two of Manly’s players,if you believe the reports

Liam Knight is off contract this year so they will apparently save 500k on not re signing him for 2024

Well it does because for most teams,the halfback is the highest paid player and in Souths case,they have nobody in their squad being paid higher than two of Manly’s players,if you believe the reports
No team has 4 guns in the spine, with the exception of Melbourne with Grant Munster Hughes and Papy. If Souths wanna pay Jack and Campbell(when upgraded) $1.7M+ and they can fit it under the cap then good on them but it's at least $500k more than the most expensive centre pairings in the comp. Can see how they fit for now but when CG is off contract next year it's gonna mean some serious cuts to the spine budget.

Would be a great buy which would come from a winning team. Manly needs to start signing players from successful clubs to bring that winning culture into the club.
That's how you end up paying overs and wind up with a roster like the Tigers/Bulldogs.

I'd be happy with one Ben Kennedy type signing but that's all. Once you start paying overs for above average players you lose your ability to put a competitive roster together.

Well I'd disagree on point one with Haas, Wighton, TPJ, Munster, Ponga, Tino, Tedesco, Latrell, Tamalolo, Bromwich and AFB currently (reportedly) their clubs top earners. Even Hynes only moves into being the Sharks top earner from next year.

But if you take positions out your second point stands. Souths, like say a Parra are on the model of 5-6 700-900k players as opposed to a 2-3, 1 mil players.

When did Campbell Graham* hyphenate his name and drop the capital ‘G’ from his surname?

Which reminds me, I wonder how Graham-eadie and Alan-thompson are going?

*Admittedly it does have that hyphenated surname (aka ‘two dads’) ring to it.

That's how you end up paying overs and wind up with a roster like the Tigers/Bulldogs.

I'd be happy with one Ben Kennedy type signing but that's all. Once you start paying overs for above average players you lose your ability to put a competitive roster together.
I know where your coming from but you do need to get some decent players from good clubs at times.

Liam Knight is off contract this year so they will apparently save 500k on not re signing him for 2024
Last 3 yrs Knights been a regular addition to the Souths coaches box at games, can't have enough coaches assistants. I'd say they've got Knights money slated for Wighton already.

Unlike us who need to upgrade players contract Haumole and Garrick, Koolamutangi, the halfback and Campbell are happy on minimum dollar apparently.
yeah it's ridiculous the way the cap is currently functioning. The number of players we have struggled to keep over the last 10 years, whilst the Roosters and Rabbits of the world, grab rep players on a whim.

In saying that, there's no chance of Campbell-Graham leaving Souths. He won't want to. They won't want to let him go. They'll move on plenty of others before they part ways with him.

Wighton (or any other centre for that matter) will not be the difference between the club winning a premiership or not. They can quite clearly win one this year without him. He is overrated and will be 31 when he steps out in a Bunnies jumper. Sure, he can play a bit, but a centre will not be the missing piece of a premiership puzzle. Remember, Penrith won a competition with Paul Momirovski in 2021.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6