Campbell-graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently is south’s sign wighton, Campbell graham could be moved on. Would love to see him and koula as our centres

Where did this rumour come from? U made it up?

Graham is signed with Souths thru 2024.
They will be moving Tass along before they would contemplate Graham.

Where did this rumour come from? U made it up?

Graham is signed with Souths thru 2024.
They will be moving Tass along before they would contemplate Graham.
Yeah, Taaffe will probably be the first to go and is an excellent player. Would be great cover at fullback or in the halves, but we definitely need a centre first.

Read something about Campbell’s current contract being around $500k and when he comes off end of 24 as one of the premier 3/4 in the comp he will command around 850.

Also interesting to read Demetriou mention he was going to get the higher paid group together??….(I assume Trell, Cody, Murray) to see what they could come up with?? (Speculating now……as in contract reductions…..surely not) in an effort to secure Whighton while finding a way to make sure they can retain Campbell, interesting, has a real Roosters stench about it…..

Yep agree with the above , Roosters for the minimum plus a little on the cap.

And about $800k under the Sombrero.

South’s will need Rusty to take up golf to beat them.

Read something about Campbell’s current contract being around $500k and when he comes off end of 24 as one of the premier 3/4 in the comp he will command around 850.

Also interesting to read Demetriou mention he was going to get the higher paid group together??….(I assume Trell, Cody, Murray) to see what they could come up with?? (Speculating now……as in contract reductions…..surely not) in an effort to secure Whighton while finding a way to make sure they can retain Campbell, interesting, has a real Roosters stench about it…..
Whilst I understand your scepticism,the Rabbits have an advantage over the other top teams in that they are paying the least for their halfback.Illias is off contract in 2025 so his upgrade,if warranted,will coincide with the likely retirements of Walker and Cook.

Whilst I understand your scepticism,the Rabbits have an advantage over the other top teams in that they are paying the least for their halfback.Illias is off contract in 2025 so his upgrade,if warranted,will coincide with the likely retirements of Walker and Cook.
I read all of that and agree with you in the most part, but even Demetriou made the comment they we’re struggling with cap space, wont matter Whighton is a Bunny.

I read all of that and agree with you in the most part, but even Demetriou made the comment they we’re struggling with cap space, wont matter Whighton is a Bunny.
They’ll try and offload anyone that's still under contract or not re-sign a few outside backs but none of them will be Campbell Graham

No chance CampbellG. We don't seem to have the sombrero that others operate under.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4