Cameron Smith's Wife Given Diamond Ring By NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Steven Menzies played 477 first grade games plus an additional 43 representative matches blowing Smith’s 400 out of the park. He left Manly after 349 NRL games and 18 season in Australia due to salary cap pressures and played on in the super league for another 5 seasons. No testimonial matches to raise money to keep him, no cheating the salary cap to keep him in the team. A model player, no controversy, no grapple tackles, no chicken wings, finished as the highest try scoring forward in history. Why weren’t initiatives like testimonial fund raising matches and honours extended to the likes of Menzies and other stalwarts of the game? Only introduced for Thurston, and Smith.

Steven Menzies played 477 first grade games plus an additional 43 representative matches blowing Smith’s 400 out of the park. He left Manly after 349 NRL games and 18 season in Australia due to salary cap pressures and played on in the super league for another 5 seasons. No testimonial matches to raise money to keep him, no cheating the salary cap to keep him in the team. A model player, no controversy, no grapple tackles, no chicken wings, finished as the highest try scoring forward in history. Why weren’t initiatives like testimonial fund raising matches and honours extended to the likes of Menzies and other stalwarts of the game? Only introduced for Thurston, and Smith.
#ringforSuyin

Ah, the honourable sCam smith playing footy in the very best spirit of the game. We must all worship the player that greenburg models his management style off of:

43ba9fe11e061d7558d0e2b3bbe727c0

Last edited:
Talk of Beattie soon to walk away (or pushed) from his purposeless role in admin. That's one of the Dystopic Duo out of the way

Apart from all the other criticisms, such as the whiff of corruption and favouritism that surrounds it, isn’t it also downright patronising to women to ‘honour their contribution’ by giving them something decorative? Here’s some jewellery to pretty yourself up there, darling. Because we all know women are only useful for cleaning cooking and looking good!??

Des Hasler had a testimonial year in 1993, when it was believed he was in his last season at Manly. Of course he returned in 1995-96.

Just highlighting that it is not a new concept that merely favours modern day players.

DICK_RING_07_800x.webp

Talk of Beattie soon to walk away (or pushed) from his purposeless role in admin. That's one of the Dystopic Duo out of the way
Did you hear him inducting JJ "Gilletan" into the Hall of Fame the other night ?? LOL - the guy is a doddery old fool. He and Greenturd are like Steptoe and Son

Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the camel’s back, with V’landys taking over from Peter Beattie and asking for Greenberg’s resignation. I imagine some of the senior club powerbrokers like Politis and Pappas (noting that the latter’s club has been leading the charge against the Storm’s tactics) will increasingly see Greenberg as a liability who has outlived his welcome.

Standby for Roy Masters to start the media counter-push on behalf of Bellamy, Smith, Ponissi and co.

I actually find this gift really creepy, if a male, other than my partner, a family member or a really close friend gave me a diamond ring, it would creep me out a bit

And not just any ring, but one valued at $15k.

That’s probably enough to keep a struggling country RL club afloat for a season. Or go towards further studies into the causal links between concussion and the incidence of early dementia in rugby league. There are many better ways to spend money.

The priorities of these twerps at Moore Park are so out of synch with fans’ expectations.

Let’s be frank, the NRL owes Smith nothing.

On the other hand, he owes the game everything - his sporting and social status, with adoring fans like Roy Masters and Walid Aly carrying on like he walks on water; his wealth and his notoriety (both good and bad).

Last edited:
Ah, the honourable sCam smith playing footy in the very best spirit of the game. We must all worship the player that greenburg models his management style off of:

43ba9fe11e061d7558d0e2b3bbe727c0

That player (whoever it is) from that club (whichever one it is) should be absolutely in awe and humble worship that sCam laid his hands on him!

And not just any ring, but one valued at $15k.

That’s probably enough to keep a struggling country RL club afloat for a season. Or go towards further studies into the causal links between concussion and the incidence of early dementia in rugby league. There are a many better ways to spend money.

The priorities of these twerps at Moore Park are so out of synch with fans’ expectations.

Let’s be frank, the NRL owes Smith nothing.

On the other hand, he owes the game everything - his sporting and social status, with adoring fans like Roy Masters and Walid Aly carrying on like he walks on water; his wealth and his notoriety (both good and bad).

.... and given the countless junior and country clubs that are literally kept alive by the tireless efforts of many women volunteering their time and energy for no reward .... the NRL .. (read GreenTurd) ... decided to gift the wife of a bloke earning about $2mil a year from the game with a diamond ring ... for the outragous reason .. of simply being married to him ..... FMD .... this whole thing is grotesque .....

Apart from all the other criticisms, such as the whiff of corruption and favouritism that surrounds it, isn’t it also downright patronising to women to ‘honour their contribution’ by giving them something decorative? Here’s some jewellery to pretty yourself up there, darling. Because we all know women are only useful for cleaning cooking and looking good!??

What do you give her, a pair of boots?

I suggested to mine in Broome that a new fishing rod as opposed to pearls would make her look younger!!

Yes I’m still alive, but only just!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8