Cameron Smith's Wife Given Diamond Ring By NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For Cam's wife's next birthday Dr Evil is planning to give her ... "One Million Dollars".
Barbara-Smith-Cameron-Smith-Todd-Greenberg-GETTY.jpg

*edit - this photo is not even doctored!!

Are we talking “Michael hill jeweller”
or “Tiffany’s” here folks?

Argyle pink diamond?

Is not the NRL accountable to all 16 clubs?
Were all clubs consulted that $15,000 of the sport's nest egg was to be given away as a gift?
Are not all TPAs supposed to be at arm's length? I doubt that Shoddy Greenturd's arm constitutes what the rule intended.
For an official body to gift $15,000 to a player's wife must surely be investigated by those bloodhounds who spent months trying to prove that Manly rorted the TPA rules.

What a surprise that Bellamy has now spat the dummy. So unexpected. I feel so sorry for the guy. I mean who would want to be one of Greenbergs's favourite sons. Such a burden to carry. Really, Greenberg needs to treat Bellamy more kindly, like deciding now that Melbourne has won the 2019 premiership, that Smith should get another million dollar gift for being such a good boy, that Melbourne should receive special dispensation regarding TPAs etc (oh sorry they already have). Such a sad story. And now they want their premierships back as well. I just don't know how Bellamy and Greenberg can cope with the criticism unfairly thrown at them. I mean they are such ornaments to the game...and quite frankly should be stuck on someone's mantelpiece... with adhesive applied of course

As mentioned by others its probably Todds intention to get him self into the hall of fame. Are we sure then, that this ring isnt a club ring for rugby league immortals, not the official ones you know the Toddy immortals ,the guys, the legends and the ring is a secret club pinky ring for membership.

Give it to the mrs with the secret wink wink and no one is the wiser

No HIA in my day, obviously

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8