• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I understand he is in a relationship with WNBA player Kate Gaze - word is when they marry they will hyphenate to become navale-gazers
Family You Win GIF by South Park

Wonder if he can break into NRL this year? We have a spot just waiting for an all-action lock

CALEB NAVALE — FIJI

Navale is a highly rated prospect with the Manly Sea Eagles club. The gun lock won the Russ Bull Best and Fairest award for the club’s Jersey Flegg side in 2023, being hailed as the team’s most consistent forward. Navale led Manly’s Jersey Flegg side for running metres, post contact metres and tackles and was such earned a huge call-up to Fiji’s squad for the Pacific Championships. The young gun is a chance of earning an International debut this year, potentially featuring off the bench as an impact forward. Sea Eagles coaches will be watching closely if he is named, with coach Waisake Kativerata at the helm of Fiji Bati.

Wow. That is some wrap from the Fijian Coach to throw this young man straight into the run on side in there opening game.

Hope the young Sea Eagles goes well. Sadly we have some good locks that just struggle to get a run at lock......

A smaller ball playing forward putting pressure on the top 30 lads from a development spot can only be a good thing.

Not that development spots should only be the domain of younger ones either. They need to be a genuine option to play in first to get those contracts for mine. If not, there is plenty of older NSW Cup players looking for an opportunity , who can absolutely provide that depth..

I’ve seen him play - he does stand out, and is probably one of the most physically developed players in our juniors, despite not being tall. Runs hard, tackles hard, knows his way around the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8