• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @The Wheel
Have a look at Caleb the Manly Man .
He is all Triceps , Biceps and his great tenacity and mental toughness is what defines him and what our bottom of the 8 Manly pack has been lacking

Caleb Navale may not be that tall but he is effectively built like a human balling ball
Picture Complements Manly Media
1697931035892.png

Last edited:
Id be more than happy if he took Wood's spot in the 30.
I totally agree with you feathered friend

Our Legendary club is proudly promoting a New Era
Bring it on !

But going back and signing a player from the past that is well and truly past it
IS a waste of promo space and cap space

The old and tried Arron Woods
Nothing New here
1697938754682.png

Woods is perfect at Blacktown to shape up and comers like Navale. Defensively he is still capable of filling in the A grade and doing a job for short stint if injuries hit. Truth be told Woods having a spot outside the 30 but still involved with our club is perfect.

Good performance in a scrappy game,playing better than Kamikamica who is a top 17 player for Storm.
Good motor,good defender with some hustle.
Good footwork going into the line.
Looks like he has worked hard in the gym from when he first came from Dragons.
Hope he gets a train and trial contract and see if he can earn a development contract.

I’ve seen him play - he does stand out, and is probably one of the most physically developed players in our juniors, despite not being tall. Runs hard, tackles hard, knows his way around the field.
He definitely doesn't look out of place out there. I was expecting to see a little bloke out there, but he appears to be something of a unit.

If that's his first game against men, he can hold his head high tonight. Great game.

I think you might be putting too much pressure on this young lad if you have him in the NRL 30 just yet.

But he ran some nice tight lines, with reasonable speed. I would like a player of similar body shape, in the top squad, that nuggety built low to the ground.

It's getting used to the speed of the game at NRL that generally takes juniors some time. But especially if he stays playing around the ruck.

I wouldn't mind seeing how he goes on an edge actually.

I have seen enough,sign him to a development contract.
He is an NRL player,still a lot of development,but very mature for his years.
Has an NRL motor and determination.
Hits hard,completes his tackles,works hard off the ball,runs hard,footwork,regularly finds his front when tackled.
Looks like our future lock forward for me.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10