C. Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just needs to pick a line and could still be damaging. He is constantly in two minds(DCE not helping). ATM he is running inside out and gets dropped under when DCE runs out of room. Needs to stand a little wider and get back to the old outside in line off DCEs outside shoulder.

We will sign at least one good edge backrower - Su'a or Luke Garner. I really like Garner - he always hits the hole.
Think that Su " a is the better proposition , guess that it will come down to a realistic price for him , Gartner generally goes well on the few times i have seen him in action but again Su "a seems to have more upside . Club has already put some faith in Oloaku - atu , still will have Davey , then there is Siro maybe staying . Su "a would be an improvement on Siro on current indications, , just have to see how it goes .

Rumour Broncos have offered Luke Capewell $450K,so if true,what price does Sironen deserve?
1million......................................................................................................................... .........................................................cents

Think that Su " a is the better proposition , guess that it will come down to a realistic price for him , Gartner generally goes well on the few times i have seen him in action but again Su "a seems to have more upside . Club has already put some faith in Oloaku - atu , still will have Davey , then there is Siro maybe staying . Su "a would be an improvement on Siro on current indications, , just have to see how it goes .
Yes I think Garner will be got at a good price. I wont be surprised if he has already signed for 2022 to be honest

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6