Byso - please explain?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh, I volunteer for my local members etc. But I have fun in not supporting the local council. We're one of the councils being investigated by ICAC. It's interesting watching events unfold. Actually, Strathfield and Burwood councils are closely linked... the Burwood mayor and his side -kick have been mentioned in the Abi-Saab and Tsang investigations!!

And I study political doobies in my law stuff. Administrative law... about keeping Pollis in check. I LOVE IT!!!

I think I will do a masters in that one...

And of course I study political & Australian history just for fun!

So I kinda know the faults... True, I'm no professor... Far from it, nor am I the smartest. Lets just say my fields of interest are varied... :mrgreen:

Oh yeah!
Volunteer all the time...
WWF, Clean Up Australia, Greenpeace, ACF etc...
All good. In fact, would refuse to be paid!!

Actually, not as much. Alot have had to downgrade due to lack of funding.

There is also too much to fight and petition for. WWF uses little money for administration (unlike Greenpeace) and have a great amount they need to do. Unfortunately public support mainly goes to the fund for wildlife. People tend to forget that due to deforestation, Adelaide will have no fresh water in about 15 years. The Federal government, with their so-called "environmentsl initiatives" has neglected to do anything about it.

The need for public money has never been greater. And the amount of public money going in is declining.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4