Bye Felicia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well speaking of wrestling at least Tony Khan spends money to give AEW a chance to be successful unlike Penny boy who is running Manly like it's Aldi. Anyways AEW is only 3 years old and is doing very well compare that to WWE being in business for over 60 years while having no competitor for 20 years gives them huge advantage.
Yeah your right but at the same time Tony Khan has real life action figures and won't give creative over to someone who has a clue what they're doing so in that regard they're alike

The jags are unbackable in any given game just like Daddy's soccer club

These people might be good at whatever business they do but their toys are treated in a substandard way where their ego must be stroked

Support the club you muppets. Coaches come and go. Des was done, favourites, no plan, mumble mumble, talent going backwards, the list goes on. I l’ll be there, money paid and screaming my support, as I’ve done for years. Mata is correct.
Hope the Nigerians don't get hold of your phone number, they'll take you for everything.
You seem to think Manly is still a members club where being a member supports the team

Got news for ya, it hasn't been for the whole time Penn has owned it, being a member only supports his ownerships and condones how he has treated Manly legends and other stakeholders that is why I am not renewing.

It isn't solely about Des, or any individual coach player stakeholder, it's about the collective dick moves Penn continues to do, for most , I guess, though I can only speak for myself, its the straw the broke the camels back.

I'm not walking away from the football team, I'm walking away from Penn and the Scamly Pea Eagles

MWRLC and the team has my full support.

Well speaking of wrestling at least Tony Khan spends money to give AEW a chance to be successful unlike Penny boy who is running Manly like it's Aldi. Anyways AEW is only 3 years old and is doing very well compare that to WWE being in business for over 60 years while having no competitor for 20 years gives them huge advantage.
To be honest I like both

Hope the Nigerians don't get hold of your phone number, they'll take you for everything.
You seem to think Manly is still a members club where being a member supports the team

Got news for ya, it hasn't been for the whole time Penn has owned it, being a member only supports his ownerships and condones how he has treated Manly legends and other stakeholders that is why I am not renewing.

It isn't solely about Des, or any individual coach player stakeholder, it's about the collective dick moves Penn continues to do, for most , I guess, though I can only speak for myself, its the straw the broke the camels back.

I'm not walking away from the football team, I'm walking away from Penn and the Scamly Pea Eagles

What about his little ‘life membership’ initiative for players, in competition with the real one the FC already had? An embarrassing farce that quickly died in the arse.

Last edited:
A club cannot improve unless the ownership and the executive are united.

So with that in mind, I am glad that one of Penn/Hasler is gone.

For me, this change can only be judged by the criteria of on field success.

The issue for me is how long do I give them? I think this will take a while to achieve. I have listed 4 years below, each one a critical stepping stone to the next. Nothing can be seen in isolation.

2023 I want to see the roster improve, the game plan improve and morale to improve. If I can see these three things start to take shape, then I will be backing them in going forward.

2024, I want results to improve and for finals to be either achieved or be a realistic possibility late in the season. By now, the a lot of disillusioned fans should be starting to get back on board, though with a healthy reluctance to get ahead of ourselves.

2025 they need to make finals, and be challenging for top 4. The bandwagon is getting up a head of steam.

2026 they should be challenging for a flag and the mighty Manly Warringah will be a force to contend with for the next decade.

Simples. 👍👌😁🤣🏄‍♂️

The issue for me is how long do I give them? I think this will take a while to achieve. I have listed 4 years below, each one a critical stepping stone to the next. Nothing can be seen in isolation.

2023 I want to see the roster improve, the game plan improve and morale to improve. If I can see these three things start to take shape, then I will be backing them in going forward.

2024, I want results to improve and for finals to be either achieved or be a realistic possibility late in the season. By now, the a lot of disillusioned fans should be starting to get back on board, though with a healthy reluctance to get ahead of ourselves.

2025 they need to make finals, and be challenging for top 4. The bandwagon is getting up a head of steam.

2026 they should be challenging for a flag and the mighty Manly Warringah will be a force to contend with for the next decade.

Simples. 👍👌😁🤣🏄‍♂️
Yeah seems fair enough to me.

Simples. 👍👌😁🤣🏄‍♂️
Not if Penn's politicking gets in the way again.

Well said

If Penn is going to treat the club like his own personal toy he can pay every red cent

That's the price of dictatorship

As I said elsewhere I stopped my penny donation after he sacked Toovey for Barrett. Still MWRLFC member.
It hasn't made me less of a fan. And sadly to this point I'm still glad I'm not paying pen which is a horrible indictment on how he runs the club.

I supported manly even when TB was coach ….

Just sayin’
No body is bigger than the soul and spirit of our Legendary club

We should never we put our own agendas against others for not supporting or club

That is NOT a Manly Sea eagle thing but selfish thing to do

1665964635528.png

This is the real Felicia

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10