Bye Felicia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, he was ranting about those that don't want to support manly any further, not that we shouldn't be asking questions of Penn.

No man is bigger than the club and Des has left clubs ancromoniously (including us in 2011) three times now. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire

That’s now 4 coaches in the Penn tenure that have left in acrimonious circumstances, what is it, 8 CEOs I think, and also the Delmege and Quantam ownership groups

Smoke and Fire indeed

That’s now 4 coaches in the Penn tenure that have left in acrimonious circumstances, what is it, 8 CEOs I think, and also the Delmege and Quantam ownership groups

Smoke and Fire indeed
Maybe consistency is overrated after all.

To all those entitled “true supporter” twits threatening to boycott the club. Do so and don’t let the door hit your large arses on the way out. No man is bigger than the club and Des has left clubs ancromoniously (including us in 2011) three times now. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And if you think you can do better than the Penns, earn your millions and buy the club. Until then, just shut up will you?
Take it away @Ryan

“The longer I live, the more I read, the more patiently I think, and the more anxiously I inquire, the less I seem to know...Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly. This is enough.”
― John Adams
Sounds nice,but going off this forum I would say that the longer some live they become crankier,less tolerant and more stubborn lol.
Is that ageist or just an observation?

Well, when you put it all together 2022 was the first year that I hated members of the club I support, and thus compelled me to speak up.

But I will always be a Manly fan, as I have for 38 years. No matter what muppets run the club or suit up (or choose.not to).

NYEagle

Smoke and Fire indeed
didnt the angels have a falling out as well. not good at goodbyes it seems

To all those entitled “true supporter” twits threatening to boycott the club. Do so and don’t let the door hit your large arses on the way out. No man is bigger than the club and Des has left clubs ancromoniously (including us in 2011) three times now. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And if you think you can do better than the Penns, earn your millions and buy the club. Until then, just shut up will you?
Anyone can do better than the Penns, they remind me of Tony Khan and his father

Owns a **** soccer club, a **** NFL team and a **** wrestling company, none successful, arguably AEW is however it's super niche, Indy level wrestling with good production values, will never compete with WWE

Direct parallel to the Penns, money can't buy you sense

Anyone can do better than the Penns, they remind me of Tony Khan and his father

Owns a ** soccer club, a ** NFL team and a **** wrestling company, none successful, arguably AEW is however it's super niche, Indy level wrestling with good production values, will never compete with WWE

Direct parallel to the Penns, money can't buy you sense
It's where if you're rich and not an egocentric twat you'd hire people who know the game inside and out to run the place.

Unfortunately there are very few people around in rugby league who are smart enough to run a club successfully. Look at how few clubs there are you could say that about.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8