Bye Felicia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well I picked a great time to have a week off grid AND the worst thing , is I go to Fraser at peak Tailor time ( a species of fish ) and the ****ing wind was onshore and blowing a gale for 6 or the 7 days ( which means NO ****ING FISH).

AND, the coach gets sacked while I’m away.

Pleased I’m home !!!

Not half as pleased as the fish ...
NO ****ING FISH

PS: too much wind !!

October is the peak month to catch them, there’s literally thousands of fishermen up there.

Trust me , have to back Monday to start my radiation , the winds are set to be in the right direction , you guessed it , from Monday !!

I found this high school yearbook photo of A. Matabele:
FE8EBD8D-DC95-484C-852E-FF0ECD6A47F3.jpeg

Support the club you muppets. Coaches come and go. Des was done, favourites, no plan, mumble mumble, talent going backwards, the list goes on. I l’ll be there, money paid and screaming my support, as I’ve done for years. Mata is correct.
Thankyou for your distinguished service, Mr Medal.

Anyone can do better than the Penns, they remind me of Tony Khan and his father

Owns a ** soccer club, a NFL team and a ** wrestling company, none successful, arguably AEW is however it's super niche, Indy level wrestling with good production values, will never compete with WWE

Direct parallel to the Penns, money can't buy you sense
Well speaking of wrestling at least Tony Khan spends money to give AEW a chance to be successful unlike Penny boy who is running Manly like it's Aldi. Anyways AEW is only 3 years old and is doing very well compare that to WWE being in business for over 60 years while having no competitor for 20 years gives them huge advantage.

Sounds nice,but going off this forum I would say that the longer some live they become crankier,less tolerant and more stubborn lol.
Is that ageist or just an observation?
It's just an ageist observation. ;)

l’ll be there, money paid and screaming my support, as I’ve done for years.
I am sure the Oriental Relaxation Center (Manly, NSW) will be pleased to know they still have your unequivocal support @DSM5 @:cool:In other news 90% of the posters on here will fall into line come pre-season. There is always a happy ending with MWSE. ;)

l’ll be there, money paid and screaming my support, as I’ve done for years.

All the great Manly faithful will be there with you every step of the Manly way feathered friend

Any one who walks away from out Legendary club will be doing the walk of shame

Sing with me @DSM5
All together now feathered friend !.......

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone