[Resurrected] Bye Bye Wests Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frogz said:
Hey Kiwi, if u supported Western Suburbs or Balmain u have already lost your team...Its just not working...

Give both clubs the offer of central coast and who ever can get going first with a solid proposal, gets the cash and their club back....

Fair point. Must be nearly 15 years into it now though so it is a club that does seem to have its own identity now, moreso than other merged sides. There would be people around now as well where the Wests Tigers is all they has ever known and supported. I'd just feel for the fans passionate about that club who all of a sudden have it taken away

Frogz said:
Hey Kiwi, if u supported Western Suburbs or Balmain u have already lost your team...Its just not working...

Give both clubs the offer of central coast and who ever can get going first with a solid proposal, gets the cash and their club back....

NO WAY. Never put a team on Central Coast. It won't work and it takes away OUR territory. The sooner Norths are buried the sooner we can take the entire Northern Sydney region right up to Knights border. With a decent Brookvale stadium we can bigger,stronger and more powerful than we ever thought possible.

Send the Tigers/West to Perth and continue to call them the West Tigers.

Send Cronulla to Adelaide and call them the Adelaide Sharks.

mickqld said:
Frogz said:

NO WAY. Never put a team on Central Coast. It won't work and it takes away OUR territory. The sooner Norths are buried the sooner we can take the entire Northern Sydney region right up to Knights border. With a decent Brookvale stadium we can bigger,stronger and more powerful than we ever thought possible.
I agree, for us to prosper even further, the nail has to be put in North's coffin once and for all, not pleasant for North's fans, "but hey, who gives a f@#k about Norths"

Daddycool08 said:

Then merge them, play half the games in Perth and the other half Adelaide and call them the West Adelaide Tiger Sharks.

Seems like Wests still have cash flow, let them take over the licence if the Tigers can't contribute. I actually thought their proposal to lead the club for 3 years with the option of shared control if the tigers can get their heads above water was quite fair.
Isn't that South West area of Sydney the biggest growing metropolitan area ? If we kill off Wests we cede control of that area to football (soccer) and AFL.

They could live on forever, if they just moved to the outback.

The Alice Springs Eternal has a nice ring to it.

The nrl will save them... Because they're not Manly.

Wests I believe are quite wealthy and have been bank rolling Balmain for a while. So if they want to return to magpies they will prob do so.

I remember reading a while ago that wests were getting frustrated and were thinking of pushing to return to the magpies.

Can't blame them if they want to. The only thing the NRL might do is ask they keep the orange to separate them from the riff as branding is big business these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6