Burn it all down...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And we are ahead of one of the premiership favourites Rorters ....

**** that Roosters coach is ****house .... he's had 5 years to prepare them to beat the cellar dwelling Tigers ...

I blame it all on King Cherry’s alter ego Alexander for eloquently giving us false hope of world domination despite missing out on dog rooter.

I blame it all on King Cherry’s alter ego Alexander for eloquently giving us false hope of world domination despite missing out on dog rooter.
You read his posts?

Just on dog rooter ... it is a really sad indictment of our modern game that the 3 halves we were linked with were a choice between .. a dog rooter, a urine slurping congenital mug and a convicted drug cheat ....

sort of limits the players you could send on the school promotion scheme ....

You read his posts?

Just on dog rooter ... it is a really sad indictment of our modern game that the 3 halves we were linked with were a choice between .. a dog rooter, a urine slurping congenital mug and a convicted drug cheat ....

That is GOLD when you read it like that. Sad, but gold anyways - thx mate - needed a pick me up today

No, it’s 2 seasons plus round 1 and we really aren’t discernibly a better team despite the apparent potential.

LMAO from 13th year 1 to 6th (with a million dollar salary cap handicap) in the 2nd year and we are not discernibly better......

This year we have not been allowed to sign anyone so are essentially playing with and 800K handicap.

You read his posts?

I've had a **** few days but that made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

LMAO from 13th year 1 to 6th (with a million dollar salary cap handicap) in the 2nd year and we are not discernibly better......

This year we have not been allowed to sign anyone so are essentially playing with and 800K handicap.
Just so I understand, you do think we are a discernibly better team or you don’t?

Honestly? Who knows? The theory is that our younger players have another opff

Can we tell you after 25 rounds?
Yep, happy for you to do that. I’m not just being negative for the hell of it, I just happen to believe we are headed down a dead end with our current setup. If we had Ivan & Nathan Cleary with DCE as 5/8th we win the comp in a canter.

Yep, happy for you to do that. I’m not just being negative for the hell of it, I just happen to believe we are headed down a dead end with our current setup. If we had Ivan & Nathan Cleary with DCE as 5/8th we win the comp in a canter.
Played amazing today again Cleary. The ship has sailed on getting those two.

So you are saying that apart from a marquee half that we tried to get(Pearce)but hamstrung by Toddy,the only thing holding us back from winning the premiership is Barrett?Pearce/Cleary,they are both marquee halves....

Nathan would be very handy to have. I have no confidence in Ivan though. His results have been up and down. Newcomers in Robinson, Maguire and Green have won a competition while he has been chasing an elusive title.

So you are saying that apart from a marquee half that we tried to get(Pearce)but hamstrung by Toddy,the only thing holding us back from winning the premiership is Barrett?Pearce/Cleary,they are both marquee halves....
I’m saying we need a quality half yes, and we need a quality coach. Barrett is a loser with a pedigree of St George at their choking best. He is absolutely not a patch on Hasler at the same stage of their careers. Why??? Because Hasler’s pedigree is Manly, it is that of a winner, it is that of doing what it takes to get the job done. Pretty boy Barrett is none of those things and won’t ever be.

Yes, much better than 2016 and I think anyone who think we are not better than 2016 is neither blind nor stupid but both.
There is a pubic hairs difference in the results between the 2 seasons and this season appears no better at this stage. I respect your opinion and I won’t seek to infer that you are either blind or stupid as you have done, it really is ok to have a difference of opinion :)

You read his posts?

Alternatively, they could provide hours of entertainment to the good folk incarcerated at Long Bay, Goulburn and Silverwater.

So @Ralphie , make sure you think and feel "exactly" the way Fluffy does, or your basically a ****ing idiot in his eyes mate. LOL
It’s called “Groupthink” Ryan and is a demented state that is rampant on the left spectrum of this weird & wonderful world. Do not have independent thoughts and do not have an alternate opinion or we will launch personal attacks. Oh well, I have broad shoulders @:blush:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12