Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't he contemplating cutting his footy short so he can concentrate on a career in accounting? Siebs must've had a few words to him and said "I'm not Des". Well played today Bully 👏

Fantastic game from him, was easily his best game for us. Feel like Seibs has really taken his way to work on Bully and unlock his true potential since they both where with each other back at Broncos. Because Bully has a high ceiling as a middle forward, and has similar attributes and build as Reueben Cotter or Cam Murray. A big year coming for our boy Bully.

Fantastic game from him, was easily his best game for us. Feel like Seibs has really taken his way to work on Bully and unlock his true potential since they both where with each other back at Broncos. Because Bully has a high ceiling as a middle forward, and has similar attributes and build as Reueben Cotter or Cam Murray. A big year coming for our boy Bully.
.... a high ceiling as a middle forward...
Please explain?

Agree 110%

Having watched the kid at the Donkeys ( and remember he moved here to get a permanent spot) when he arrived I thought “ we have a ripper here “.

But no , our previous coaching team wanted to change what he did , and he nearly walked away from the game as a result.

I reckon he’s set for a big year.

.... a high ceiling as a middle forward...
Please explain?
Has the ceiling to become a premier prop or lock in the league with the skills and attributes he has. Leg speed, leg power, evasive skills, all stuff elite middles like Cam Murrary and Cotter also possess and have built their body of work around. Bully just needs to realise that and use that to improve week to week and show he belongs in the league.

Some standout performers across the park Saturday, with DCE, Parker, Tom and others leading the way.
But there was 1 standout suprise performance.
A bloke I personally thought was lucky to be in the 17 - Mr Bullemore.
Firstly he looked more enthusiastic than I have seen in 2022, secondly he made some power runs that bent the line and thirdly he seemed to be defending with good shoulder contact rather than the grabbling type tackles that effected his games last season.
Look - it's only 1 game and Im not pretending he is suddenly a world beater.
But potentially he is a big , quick forward who needed to improve his energy and desire and he did just that.
Hoping he becomes the "Bull" we all hoped for when he signed for Manly and maybe the Seibold connection can just do that and at a consistent level.

Some standout performers across the park Saturday, with DCE, Parker, Tom and others leading the way.
But there was 1 standout suprise performance.
A bloke I personally thought was lucky to be in the 17 - Mr Bullemore.
Firstly he looked more enthusiastic than I have seen in 2022, secondly he made some power runs that bent the line and thirdly he seemed to be defending with good shoulder contact rather than the grabbling type tackles that effected his games last season.
Look - it's only 1 game and Im not pretending he is suddenly a world beater.
But potentially he is a big , quick forward who needed to improve his energy and desire and he did just that.
Hoping he becomes the "Bull" we all hoped for when he signed for Manly and maybe the Seibold connection can just do that and at a consistent level.
We could call him ‘Roy’ - if he keeps it up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4