Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bullemor has been around all last season and we still cant spell his name. I see title is updated. We have posted his name maybe 6+ different ways. Just find it sorta funny.
Most on here spell Bullemore's name correctly, it's Ailoi's name you see a lot of variations..lol.

Think that it was only a two year deal for Bullemor , type of player on recent form who would be handy to have in the Manly system for some time yet and as he can cover middle and edge if necessary . Seems to have got his defense and work rate to a better level , has always showed some good leg drive and his natural speed has to be good asset . Could add a lot to the pack this season and ongoing if he can keep his good recent input going

SCAN0064.JPG

I think he has beefed up our forward stocks and has become a prized member of our herd.
He has also clearly found the grass greener under our new Coaches .
He certainly was not grazing last week ,and didn't allow the dogs to fence him in ,in fact he was going like a bull at a gate .Anywaysss....
I will let myself out

I think he has beefed up our forward stocks and has become a prized member of our herd.
He has also clearly found the grass greener under our new Coaches .
He certainly was not grazing last week ,and didn't allow the dogs to fence him in ,in fact he was going like a bull at a gate .Anywaysss....
I will let myself out
Whatmowed grass are you on?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7