Post-Game Discussion Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Bulldogs
Vs
Sea Eagles
21 Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

Pre-Match Thread here

Game Day Thread here

MATCH DAY

Friday 2nd September 2022

Venue:
.... Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles: 6:00pm.

FULL TIME SCORE

Bulldogs: 21
Manly: 20

304844787_10159958775240993_2629538818470829300_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

giphy1.gif

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:

Bulldogs pull off stunning NRL comeback

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s seven straight 7 defeats to end the season

I am hurting beyond belief

this is a joke of a club right now.

we need a complete overhaul.

to the woke left who destroyed this season hope you enjoy your off season.

boy to be up by 16-0 and lose to the dogs just madness .

WE ARE JUST A DUMB SIDE. it's not the coaching. A number of the players just don't have the footy IQ.

Case in point Dylan walker on that last set. 1.28 on the clock and he literally lays on the dog's player for near on 20 seconds, and gives away a six again. Doesn't mean we would have won but we need the dogs to get thru the set as fast as possible to at least have a shot.

I honestly think the first 20 min was played to the game plan and then the lack of IQ across the park ( DCE yes but many others as well) allow the side to go off script and we self-implode. that is not something that can be coached. Players either have it for they don't.

WE ARE JUST A DUMB SIDE. it's not the coaching. A number of the players just don't have the footy IQ.

Case in point Dylan walker on that last set. 1.28 on the clock and he literally lays on the dog's player for near on 20 seconds, and gives away a six again. Doesn't mean we would have won but we need the dogs to get thru the set as fast as possible to at least have a shot.

I honestly think the first 20 min was played to the game plan and then the lack of IQ across the park ( DCE yes but many others as well) allow the side to go off script and we self-implode. that is not something that can be coached. Players either have it for they don't.
This too many dumb players no discipline

Thank god that's sh1t is over. Reserve grade quality team. Im dead set flabbergasted at how dumb some of these players are. Did we have the two slowest wingers in the NRL out there tonight?

There was one set where we had 6 tackles inside their 20. Daly should have been able to do something. He got caught with the ball twice.

Anyway, ill enjoy watching some decent teams ay now before we watch the club further implode over the off season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4