Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess she consistently shuts the border every second month, and in the off month she consistently begs NSW people to book holidays to help the Qld economy.
Mate, NSW is second on the league table for COVID deaths after Victoria who have an insurmountable lead. Glad I live here quite frankly. And Glad you don't control our border. Pretty fed up with Australians from other states spitting the dummy every time we close OUR border. Victoria and WA have been closing their borders earlier than us, why no crack at the Cabbage Patchers and the Sandgropers.

Last edited:
Mate, NSW is second on the league table for COVID deaths after Victoria who have an insurmountable lead. Glad I live here quite frankly. And Glad you don't control our border. Pretty fed up with Australians from other states spitting the dummy every time we close OUR border. Victoria and WA have been closing their borders earlier than us, why no crack at the Cabbage Patchers and the Sandgropers.
I guess I am reacting to the mixed messaging of "stay away" vs "come on holiday and spend to help our tourism" - & she seems equally vehement with both messages when it suits.

I think it is the right thing to do to limit travel, and hope this doesn't spread up to your area @QLDSeaeagle

Those letters are way too far down the alphabet for them, they get confused and start again at A.

All NRL players were urged not to visit pubs, clubs and restaurants last week, particularly in the eastern suburbs where the outbreak emanated from.

Their visit has therefore left Bulldogs officials frustrated, given at the very least it will rule Napa and Wakeham out of next week's clash with Manly.

And while V'landys won't rush to judge them and is pleased they at least checked in using the QR code, he urged others to now heed the warning with a bubble since put in place.

Last edited:
I don't think Napa is as dumb as he looks, he just chose an unflattering hairstyle.
napa.PNG

On the QLD border issue from somone who has lived thru a pretty rough time over here in the UK with 130k deaths and 10000 new cases a day at the moment.

While i applaud the shuttingbof the borders back in 2020 and the ability to firefight outbreaks at some point Australia has to get back to normal. The only way to donthat is get yhe Vaccination Asap. Im getting my second shot today and have had no reservations about taking bit.

Your succes over there in controlling the virus is also your greatest weakness as so many dont see it as that bad so why get vaccinated.

Life here in the UK is returning to normal (no thanks to the government) even thou we have large numbers of new cases we are not getting the hospitalisation and or death rates rising so good news.

More people die from falling off their toilet than from the dreaded 'blood clot' vaccine so get it done people.

And we are sick of subsidising your state. Go check your states deficit.

Bloody Queenslanders!
Go the Blues

just sayin’

On the QLD border issue from somone who has lived thru a pretty rough time over here in the UK with 130k deaths and 10000 new cases a day at the moment.

While i applaud the shuttingbof the borders back in 2020 and the ability to firefight outbreaks at some point Australia has to get back to normal. The only way to donthat is get yhe Vaccination Asap. Im getting my second shot today and have had no reservations about taking bit.

Your succes over there in controlling the virus is also your greatest weakness as so many dont see it as that bad so why get vaccinated.

Life here in the UK is returning to normal (no thanks to the government) even thou we have large numbers of new cases we are not getting the hospitalisation and or death rates rising so good news.

More people die from falling off their toilet than from the dreaded 'blood clot' vaccine so get it done people.
Gees don’t know about you but I’m going to check my toilet!

just sayin’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4