Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Squeels ................. but only playing off the bench

They got him really cheap as nobody else was interested.

Last edited:
Venue Closed to Spectators.

Everyone should bring their own chairs :)
In all seriousness how good would it be to see the hill covered in byo garden furniture next time Trent comes to Brookie. Wonder if the club would get behind it.

News Ltd journo just on NRL Tonight reckons it’s very unlikely any of the 5 dogs players who went to the pub will be playing.

Report went to NRL CEO today and teams have to be named tomorrow.

wheres-wally-kit_1200x.jpg

Seriously the Knights we played without Pearce, Klemmer and Ponga are the worst side I have seen in a long time and we took them way too cheaply. If we didn't, we would be level with the Rorters now and ready to make a huge charge. Surely surely we wont take the Dogs lightly. Would make me vomit watching that moron Barrett who simply cannot coach to get one over us. Almost full strength with Schu and Turbo and Foran we smash them by a million. 3/4 strength without Tom we should smash them by half a million. Remember against the Knights in that horrible loss we were without Foran and Schu as well as Turbo. Foran alone will demand much much higher standards and also give us that ball player on the left hand side. We saw Foran tearing strips off the team on Sunday... exactly what we want when we don't turn up or start goiung away from our game plans.
Agree completely. One correction - Turbo played against Newcastle. That made it worse.

Second correction: Klemmer played for the Knights as well. Doesn't hide the fact we were awful of course, but he was there to welcome Burbo to first grade with a shoulder to the head.
He should have been binned but the game was almost over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8