Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep fly turbo and the home together on Monday early morning following origin and give them the rest of the week off.

We play Saturday and it's the dogs in Sydney they both should back up.
Hope so but I still wouldn't back Turbo 100% to play knowing his injury prone.

Hope so but I still wouldn't back Turbo 100% to play knowing his injury prone.
Guess it depends on the game and how he pulls up but if all things are aligned he should play.
No different than if we were playing Sunday then following Saturday.
I don't think there is much difference in intensity now with the new rules between club and state of origin. Not as much as prior 2020 anyway.

Guess it depends on the game and how he pulls up but if all things are aligned he should play.
No different than if we were playing Sunday then following Saturday.
I don't think there is much difference in intensity now with the new rules between club and state of origin. Not as much as prior 2020 anyway.
That's key to see how he pulls up after origin 2..

unfortunately a few injuries for the dogs;

Just as the Bulldogs started to welcome some troops back they’ve copped a significanr blow with Adam Elliott and Chris Smith both sidelined for six weeks.

unfortunately a few injuries for the dogs;

Just as the Bulldogs started to welcome some troops back they’ve copped a significanr blow with Adam Elliott and Chris Smith both sidelined for six weeks.
Hmmm that's sad news. Wishing them a speedy recovery but too speedy.

Three Canterbury Bulldogs stars are facing disciplinary action and have been ordered to self-isolate and undergo immediate Covid tests after attending an eastern suburbs hotel that has been identified as an exposure site.

The players – Dylan Napa, Brandon Wakeham and Aaron Schoupp – were at The Royal Hotel in Bondi last Sunday, which was attended by a person who has tested positive to Covid.

Three Canterbury Bulldogs stars are facing disciplinary action and have been ordered to self-isolate and undergo immediate Covid tests after attending an eastern suburbs hotel that has been identified as an exposure site.

The players – Dylan Napa, Brandon Wakeham and Aaron Schoupp – were at The Royal Hotel in Bondi last Sunday, which was attended by a person who has tested positive to Covid.
they should be stood down for next round than. simple.

Seriously the Knights we played without Pearce, Klemmer and Ponga are the worst side I have seen in a long time and we took them way too cheaply. If we didn't, we would be level with the Rorters now and ready to make a huge charge. Surely surely we wont take the Dogs lightly. Would make me vomit watching that moron Barrett who simply cannot coach to get one over us. Almost full strength with Schu and Turbo and Foran we smash them by a million. 3/4 strength without Tom we should smash them by half a million. Remember against the Knights in that horrible loss we were without Foran and Schu. Foran alone will demand much much higher standards and also give us that ball player on the left hand side. We saw Foran tearing strips off the team on Sunday... exactly what we want when we don't turn up or start going away from our game plans.

Last edited:
they should be stood down for next round than. simple.
Na we need Napa to play. He’s that bad it helps our chances. Not that we will need any help. Seriously tho if there are legit concerns re exposure doesn’t that mean they will be out?

I rarely check betting odds but I see Manly are paying a measly $1.12 to beat the Dogs. Punters here might recall if we've ever been a shorter price in any match, I doubt it!
A Ben Cummins performance from the ref is our main danger, these things happen, (especially to Manly it sometimes feels like!)

Prepare for some groveling apologies from these three morons.

Hopefully some suspensions and large fines to teach them a lesson that they're not exempt from the restrictions that everyone else has to follow.

Prepare for some groveling apologies from these three morons.

Hopefully some suspensions and large fines to teach them a lesson that they're not exempt from the restrictions that everyone else has to follow.
What a way to get busted breaking protocols lol. FMD
Almost as good as the American guy cheating on his wife who thought it was a good idea to go to the baseball with his mistress only to be beamed live on kiss cam across the networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8