Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 16, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

0 66
Bankwest Stadium
03 Jul 2021 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I can understand Schuster not playing if not 100% fit. No point risking him against a bottom ranked side that is playing several debutants and most of whose squad would struggle to make first grade at any other club right now.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So here we go again. Schuster and Jake back rd16 yet not named let alone Sirro. How are we so s*&those at injury estimates. It's a deadset farce. I'm sick of seeing every week players out for weeks more than stated. Is it because of the embarrassment of all these injuries happening at training or are we that f**king inept at injury management. Surely someone is responsible for this joke.

Ben

Bencher
So here we go again. Schuster and Jake back rd16 yet not named let alone Sirro. How are we so s*&those at injury estimates. It's a deadset farce. I'm sick of seeing every week players out for weeks more than stated. Is it because of the embarrassment of all these injuries happening at training or are we that f**king inept at injury management. Surely someone is responsible for this joke.
100% this is getting out of hand. It’s happening way more than it should. It’s great to have injury updates by the club but it would be even better if they where accurate

How about following the injury predictions for other teams and see how inaccurate everyone else's are mate. It will make you feel a lot better.

Same to all the others here that are pissed about ours.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I blame the “NRL” “Physio”

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Why have Cust on the bench at all? Who is he cover for when Lawton is in the 13?
Ahh, cover for Lawton. haha
Not just Lawton, if Walker goes to centre Cust is handy as a bench utility to cover 6, 7, 9 or just to spell Croker. Lawton is ahead of Cust as utility in a full strength squad but he may be needed to play big minutes in the backrow this week.

Kalvin

Bencher
Understand everyone's frustration re Schuster & Jake however (hopefully) it's just a smart coaching decision.... realistically we should beat the dogs comfortably this wknd even without them, then next week we lose dce & turbo so great chance to bring Schuster back to 5/8 & ensure Jake misses origin 3 and is fresh for our back half of season.

Not just Lawton, if Walker goes to centre Cust is handy as a bench utility to cover 6, 7, 9 or just to spell Croker. Lawton is ahead of Cust as utility in a full strength squad but he may be needed to play big minutes in the backrow this week.
All this talk about chopping and changing...again. Walker to centre would only be because of an in-game injury for mine. We have found things that work so lets leave those alone and cause minimal team disruption. Yes, Lawton to 2nd row, Kelpie to lock to cover. Jake..same as last week. Leave Walker as 14. Same for next week except Shoo in for DCE.
If Tom doesn't play, then Garrick to FB and a new guy to Parkers wing. That's all that needs to happen.

Continuity.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
All this talk about chopping and changing...again. Walker to centre would only be because of an in-game injury for mine. We have found things that work so lets leave those alone and cause minimal team disruption. Yes, Lawton to 2nd row, Kelpie to lock to cover. Jake..same as last week. Leave Walker as 14. Same for next week except Shoo in for DCE.
If Tom doesn't play, then Garrick to FB and a new guy to Parkers wing. That's all that needs to happen.

Continuity.
I agree and it's what I called for before round 14 but Des showed his hand and moved Parker to the wing and Suli to centre. This was while Cust was unavailable. With Cust back Des has to choose between Suli at centre or Cust at 14, Walker fills the other spot.

Last edited:

Jerry1

First Grader
Things that make you go hmmmm...

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
From the Kennel,

[IMG alt="Trafford10"]https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/data/avatars/m/21/21724.jpg?1472463885[/IMG]

Trafford10

Kennel Immortal​

Gilded
JoinedJun 26, 2015Messages5,347Reaction score4,042
50 minutes ago
Doogie said:
I'm confused.

Lewis:
Strengths - defence.
Weaknesses - every other part of rugby league
Flanagan:
Strengths - makes a mean latte
Weaknesses - every part of rugby league

The only way I can read this is TBaz's fave coffee hangout is in lockdown. Fair enough - coffee withdrawal is a bitch.
Flanagan brought his sandwich maker into training and has been making Baz toasters after training and has been cutting the crust off and everything.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
From the Kennel,

[IMG alt="Trafford10"]https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/data/avatars/m/21/21724.jpg?1472463885[/IMG]

Trafford10

Kennel Immortal​

Gilded
JoinedJun 26, 2015Messages5,347Reaction score4,042
50 minutes ago

Flanagan brought his sandwich maker into training and has been making Baz toasters after training and has been cutting the crust off and everything.
Maybe Baz sees the writing on the wall and is preparing to accompany the toaster in a nice warm bath after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24