Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Is Lewis Brown bigger than our club?
Who would you choose?
I don't rate Brown . I choose Buhrer but I will always remain a loyal supporter because Manly is a team that always comes good . Bring on 2017 !!!

king2213

Reserve Grader
i never thought i will say this... but if Jamie Buhrer is released to justify Barrett recruitment power of Lewis Brown....

i will not support Manly any longer... " fans are irrelevant " i actually feel this way .

i have been supporting Manly for 30 years

This means i will be looking at Lewis Brown run around like a headless chicken. While Jamie Buhrer is sacrificed

the psychological disconnect is very real now

Chuck

Reserve Grader
Buhrer is a fantastic player and also a good role model and naturally all of us passionate supporters would be disappointed if he leaves but we still have the Turbo boys , Kapow , DCE etc, and with the Snake possibly leaving and freeing money we should attract other quality players .
We all want the club to be a success including the ones that are making these big decisions who will be made accountable if we have another bad year . Looking forward to 2017 !!!

No big stars are coming here with the stigma that's currently hanging around.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Possibly have differing opinions on what constitutes a big Star.

Regardless, they arrived before the match fixing nonsense. Also both unwanted by their clubs.
They both could have gone to other clubs but they chose Many !!! :)

king2213

Reserve Grader
im handing my colours in.... never to post again so long silvertailers

Lewis Brown for 3 years over Jamie Buhrer was the icing on the cake... i will support the club if new owners take over

lost a 30 year Manly supporter

fcuk you Penns and Fcuk you Bozo

Holmsey

Bencher
im handing my colours in.... never to post again so long silvertailers

Lewis Brown for 3 years over Jamie Buhrer was the icing on the cake... i will support the club if new owners take over

lost a 30 year Manly supporter

fcuk you Penns and Fcuk you Bozo
your not a manly supporter if you think one player is bigger than the club. And Brown was not signed over Buhrer in fact if you haven't noticed Brown was signed a year ago. Buhrer is gone because of another player called Uate.

Chuck

Reserve Grader
your not a manly supporter if you think one player is bigger than the club. And Brown was not signed over Buhrer in fact if you haven't noticed Brown was signed a year ago. Buhrer is gone because of another player called Uate.

Thank God we have you to let us know who is and isn't a supporter.

Many long time fans are obviously disillusioned at the direction the club is heading. Anyone who thinks Uate is a better buy than Buhrer, even not factoring in all the "good club man" stuff, has rocks in their head.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18