Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Simply a dollars and cents proposition; the Knights will be assuming the remainder of Buhrer's contract into their cap and will be paying Uate to play for us next year.

..Like most, I would have preferred to offload Brown. Sadly though, he is unwanted.....................except by NZ which in inexplicable to me.

I don't buy the line that Buhrer is undersized. He has shown over numerous seasons that he is up to the task. I don't put his recent poor run with injuries down to his weight. It's a tough game. There are injuries even to 120kg props.

If we need a winger, I just don't think Uate is the one. A winger these days needs to be able to defend bombs and to do that you need height. I'd have settled for Tupou or DWZ, but Uate ? I just can't see the logic in this.

I'm happy to end up with egg on my face and be shown to have no idea having never played the game at any decent level. I doubt it though.

I'm done. I go for Newcastle now. Bye bye. This site has been unbearable since Zorba created his @BOZO profile anyway. And while I'm on my way out I might as well do it with a bang. @BOZO you are a deplorable piece of excrement who has no knowledge of anything important nor analytical input into this site. Stick your feathered tickling fingers up your cloaca 'Feathered friend'. You think management got this right and we should trust in them. You are clearly a plant and I'm sorry for those who don't see it.

I'm done. I go for Newcastle now. Bye bye. This site has been unbearable since Zorba created his @BOZO profile anyway. And while I'm on my way out I might as well do it with a bang. @BOZO you are a deplorable piece of excrement who has no knowledge of anything important nor analytical input into this site. Stick your feathered tickling fingers up your cloaca 'Feathered friend'. You think management got this right and we should trust in them. You are clearly a plant and I'm sorry for those who don't see it.
I am sorry for your family.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but no one will ever break away my passion and love for the mighty Sea eagles !!!
See you at Brookvale with your tail between your legs when the mighty Sea eagles demolish your new team Newcastle .
images.jpg

Come on mate, who's going to rib me about how big the fish are in the NT if you are gone??

I'm not happy either but everyone needs a Bex and a lay down at present , the sun will rise tomorrow and Manly will survive.

Don't go, stay and argue!!

Come on mate, who's going to rib me about how big the fish are in the NT if you are gone??

I'm not happy either but everyone needs a Bex and a lay down at present , the sun will rise tomorrow and Manly will survive.

Don't go, stay and argue!!
I'm on magnetic island at the moment. Holidaying. Spoke to a bloke at the tackle shop who told me I could catch some small GTs off the jetty. I told him I hate the bloody things and can't understand l these fishing shows with these poor buggers paying ten grand tonfishbfor them for a week. Don't get me wrong they're exciting to watch coming up after your popper but seriously after two of the bloody things your backs cramping up and you're wondering why you spent thirty minutes struggling with something you can't eat. The track in is so good now it was done by a fleet of sixties era citroens recently. Get up here soon and bring a crew.

Sorry Turbo and Bozo. Buhrer was my favourite player since Menzies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8