Buhrer and Uate confimed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm with you Bozo my man.
Birds of a feather stick together and remain Sea eagles for ever through the good times and the tough times as we always see a rainbow with Sea eagles flying high at the end of every storm .
We are not quitters. We are proud and passionate Manly Sea eagle supporters !!!
untitled.png

I just let the club know on facebook how I feel about today's announcement about Jamie Buhrer.

I've had time to calm down, and have just thought. Imagine being Uate, and reading Facebook...or Twitter...or Silvertails.

Poor bloke would be heartbroken.

Buhrer is a bitter pill to swallow. We can't even blame the Joke for this one. We need some fire, We need some giant flames. We need some superstar signings from the immortal and this DWZ is a kid on the up who could become just that. Fingers crossed.

I've had time to calm down, and have just thought. Imagine being Uate, and reading Facebook...or Twitter...or Silvertails.

I see this as a positive Ryan , This will make him fired up and want to prove his old club and his new supporters wrong . Uate is an elite athlete having played at all levels in the game . He is fast and skillful and at 28 still has good years left in him .

I see this as a positive Ryan , This will make him fired up and want to prove his old club and his new supporters wrong . Uate is an elite athlete having played at all levels in the game . He is fast and skillful and at 28 still has good years left in him .

Hope so mate. I DO remember him being a machine. Out of all of it, I'd say he's actually about 3 levels above any of M Wright, B Wiliame & J Wright.

Might just be the kick in the guts that often called lazy player needs. I see Uate only going one of two ways. One of our Best or Worst signing ever.

He knows his way to the try line that's for certain, and you don't lose that skill overnight. I'm not prepared to write him off. Rather sit back and watch what transpires next season.

Buhrer is a bitter pill to swallow. We can't even blame the Joke for this one. We need some fire, We need some giant flames. We some superstar signings from the immortal and this DWZ is a kid on the up who could become just that. Fingers crossed.
Buhrer was good at running through holes but now we have the giant Lane who creates holes .
We need big man to get us through the advantage line
Lane is 21 Years of age . He is 198cm tall and weighs 115kg as compared to Jamie who is 180cm and weighs 94kg. Jamie can be replaced by the young Hopoate who will do a similar job at a quarter of Jamies contract .
The glass is half full for those that wish to look at the positives

Hope so mate. I DO remember him being a machine. Out of all of it, I'd say he's actually about 3 levels above any of M Wright, B Wiliame & J Wright.
Agree with you there Ryan , Players like Wiliame and the Wright brothers (lol) are low budget fill in players . If we free Snake and possibly Matai we should have more money to attract better quality backs . Snake and Matai are the 64 dollar question

Buhrer was good at running through holes but now we have the giant Lane who creates holes .
We need big man to get us through the advantage line
Lane is 21 Years of age . He is 198cm tall and weighs 115kg as compared to Jamie who is 180cm and weighs 94kg. Jamie can be replaced by the young Hopoate who will do a similar job at a quarter of Jamies contract .
The glass is half full for those that wish to look at the positives

Jamie's replacement is Lewis Brown .... FFS

There is up side to Uate. We have lacked speed on the flanks for years. Uate needs a change of scenery.

Just can't agree Ferris getting flicked Is the trade off. I'm biased, I've stated I've lost my favourite. But the club has lost another one of its home town heroes. Yes Blacktown is now on the Northern Beaches. That photo of JB in the Pepsi jumper is priceless. Just look at the over welming reaction from long time supporters.

I'm extremely disappointed. What a sad, sad day. How could they move on one of their most consistent players? Unbelievable.

There is up side to Uate. We have lacked speed on the flanks for years. Uate needs a change of scenery.

Just can't agree Ferris getting flicked Is the trade off. I'm biased, I've stated I've lost my favourite. But the club has lost another one of its home town heroes. Yes Blacktown is now on the Northern Beaches. That photo of JB in the Pepsi jumper is priceless. Just look at the over welming reaction from long time supporters.
All of us liked Jamie as he was a good kid and a good player but the coaching staff think they get better value and performance from other players and they will be made accountable . Bring on 2017 !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8