Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Now a little whisper came my way that we are chasing him.

It's just a street corner rumour and may have no truth but I thought I'd post it any way.

If we where chasing him would we look to put him at 5/8?
I've always seen him as a backrower but I know he plays well at 5/8. IMO not the half we need and I think our back row is set. Great player though but what to do with him. Too good not to consider

I've always seen him as a backrower but I know he plays well at 5/8. IMO not the half we need and I think our back row is set. Great player though but what to do with him. Too good not to consider

Agree, In some ways a victim of his own versatility (like Siro) ... but a great natural footballer, have seen him rip the opposition a new one on several occasions.

Too good to ignore wherever he might play. With the exception of Thommo I would put him ahead of all our other 2nd rowers ... and Thommo is 29 remember..

Jake Turbo moves back to the front row rotation and play him at lock, would weaken us defensively though as neither he or Siro are tough enough to defend the middle third and Thompson is locked in on the left edge.

Interesting, I assume the asking price would be too great but if the Choccy Soldiers are paying the majority of his wage then we may fit him in.

I would definitely play him at 5/8 but it still doesn't solve our goal kicking.

Was a potential superstar in 2015-16 but had a shocker in 2017 so his career is on a precipice. Co-incidentally, the go-between who brokered the $50,000 deal with Bryce's former girlfriend lives on the precipice at Bilgola Beach.

Actually on further reflection , if the Panthers stay with their starting back row of Merrin , C W H and Yeo and with Fisher Harris on the bench and also having Maloney and May on their books covering 5 / 8 , it could well be within the realms of possibility that he would not be too pleased with this selection arrangement . As far as Manly is concerned and for back rowers this year , surely no vacancy . I think that he came through the ranks on a similar status and age as Siro and i would personally not swap Siro for him despite Bryce's skill range . Would Manly consider his services or could he offer something more for the Sea Eagles after this approaching season on a reasonable contract arrangement ? , hard to say but i would think probably not on the present situation .

I don't see him fitting any parts of our puzzle.
As said, surely our pack is set.

He's not the 5/8 we need.
Doesn't kick goals, 2nd rate defence if i'm being nice and don't believe he can lead us around the park consistently.

I don't like poor defensive players period.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12