Brookvale Oval to become Lottoland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So plenty of people are happy for the club to brand Brookie as Lottoland because it's financially a good decision.Yet,most of those people will be whinging mid season that they took a home game to Brisbane again.Ironic
too that a club under investigation for match fixing is being sponsored by a gambling company

Who cares what its called. They can call it what ever they want. Here at Manly we are so far behind the times not being able to use this resource before losing massive amounts of ca$h. How long have other teams have been doing this for??
Im glad we have gone down this avenue as the much needed financial gain will contribute handsomely to our club. Get with the times or get left behind.
At the end of the day we will all be on the hill watching Manly run out of the tunnel, and we will still call it Brookie.

And they wonder why we have high gambling problems in Australia.
While I agree for the money it is worth it I hate the association it brings with this proud club.

Lottoland stadium... yuck
Brookvale oval .. yes please

Who gets the cash. The owner of the Ground (council) or just a tenant of the joint.

Without the money we don't have a club and we have an empty oval at Brookvale
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
imagesOBGT67X1.jpg

Seriously folks we don't really have a choice these days. We and the Penn's need the cash. If we were in the NFL we would have moved to 3 different cities by now. It will always be Brooky to me...

And they wonder why we have high gambling problems in Australia.
While I agree for the money it is worth it I hate the association it brings with this proud club.

Lottoland stadium... yuck
Brookvale oval .. yes please
You've got to be in it to win it feathered friend
Bring on Lottoland

Seriously folks we don't really have a choice these days. We and the Penn's need the cash. If we were in the NFL we would have moved to 3 different cities by now. It will always be Brooky to me...

I agree with this but they could of chosen a different industry to have association with, food, banking, IT industry etc.

While I agree we need the money to survive and the club would be crazy to not accept this offer, just does not sit right with me personally.

So after the deal is done, if we are in a good place financially will the name return to Brookvale oval? If so that's OK with me.
Sorry Harry but I don't think whether or not it's ok with you matters.

They said before that selling the naming rights would go towards the maintainence of the ground so if it fixes up the goat track that is Brookie (and if you get out on it IT IS a goat track) then so be it.

Hopefully they can unlock the govt cash too and get moving on that.

Sorry Harry but I don't think whether or not it's ok with you matters.

They said before that selling the naming rights would go towards the maintainence of the ground so if it fixes up the goat track that is Brookie (and if you get out on it IT IS a goat track) then so be it.

Hopefully they can unlock the govt cash too and get moving on that.

I get confused in all this. Wouldn't the maintenance of the ground be the councils obligation and if they never did it Im sure Penns wouldn't either out of their own pocket.
So, if that it the case and this new "windfall" goes on ground maintenance how does it help the Penns and Manly's back pocket..

So plenty of people are happy for the club to brand Brookie as Lottoland because it's financially a good decision.Yet,most of those people will be whinging mid season that they took a home game to Brisbane again.Ironic
too that a club under investigation for match fixing is being sponsored by a gambling company
Who cares what they call it .
What matters is what we know it
as .......
brooky.jpg

When i got married the first time i loved my wife and called her darling , dear , honey . Shes now know as a b....h and im happy with that.

Boy I hope the Directors of Lottoland aren't smart enough t float the idea in advance so they can gauge fan reaction before signing the contract.

No, surely not.

No need to gauge reaction. They will be interested in the telecast exposure. If they only sponsored to get to the fans, there would be no sponsors.

Wonder if Lottoland will take over the doubles, spruce it up a little. Maybe chuck in a million bucks if say it's 8/8 two prop special.

Considering the last cpl of years, Looneyland would've made more sense.
As most have said it'll always be Brookie to the fans.
It's funny, whenever ABC TV are talking about the Broncos at Suncorp, they always refer to it as Lang Park. Hopefully they'll keep referring to Brookie as Brookie.:happy:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8