Brookvale Oval to become Lottoland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
****ing pissed about this absolute ****

Will help us live on I suppose, could've just made them the major sponsor for our away jerseys and place more marketing around for a decent amount of money but no, we rename our brookie to ****ing lottoland @:mad::finger:

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Brinckley, marketing director at Lottoland said it was “all about ensuring Manly’s future on the northern beaches”.

Mr Bare said the two sides had similar community values making Lottoland “the only group we wanted to work with.”

“We are a family-run company and it was important to the Penn family to have like-values and like-goals,” he said.

Either Matt Brinckley is a stand-up comedian or the best spin doctor EVAR!

Boy I hope the Directors of Lottoland aren't smart enough t float the idea in advance so they can gauge fan reaction before signing the contract.

No, surely not.

I can see the argument for taking the cash if it's there, but I hope to Christ they've got the money up front. An online gambling company based in Gibraltar? Seriously? Anybody ever heard of them before today? Did we learn nothing from the CocoJoy fiasco?
And yeah, whatever anybody else calls it, it'll always be Brookvale Oval (not Brookvale Park) to me.

Money will be awesome and will always be brookvale oval to me , the upside is that it will be a lotto for travelling teams.

Should at least attract the asians to the ground Might have to put in some pokies and blackjack tables as well

Last edited:
So after the deal is done, if we are in a good place financially will the name return to Brookvale oval? If so that's OK with me.

No Harry, once the genii is out you won't get it back in. There will just be new name sponsors for evar. It is too lucrative a concept too turn back. The good news I suppose is that as long as Brookie is sponsored .... someone thinks we are worth sponsoring.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6