Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to confirm I got another look at the hill beer shed today and it is actually a 4Pines signage not a scoreboard - sorry to disappoint the Jane Try sitters

From 9 News.

BREAKING: Penrith Park likely to be upgraded into a new stadium worth hundreds of millions. Brookvale and Kogarah also on the list. Premier Perrottet’s Tigers’ home at Leichhardt to miss out.
How could they possibly justify spending tens of millions on Leichhardt Oval when they only play a few games there every year, would be different if they still had the Amco, Tooth, KB, Panasonic Cup

I’ll wait until it’s all official, but it’s looking positive.

The government is also set to commit around $200 million to the upgrade of Brookvale Oval, with one option being discussed including the replacement of the iconic suburban hill with a new grandstand.

Curious to know what $200m will buy given the COE takes up one side of the ground - a complete re-build of the rest of it presumably.

That amount would certainly pay for a lot more than building a stand where the hill is. Hopefully nicely integrated with the COE so we end up with something to be really proud of.

Curious to know what $200m will buy given the COE takes up one side of the ground - a complete re-build of the rest of it presumably.

That amount would certainly pay for a lot more than building a stand where the hill is. Hopefully nicely integrated with the COE so we end up with something to be really proud of.
You would think if this comes off and that significant amount of funding goes towards an almost full re-build, it assures the future of the club for the long term.

If you extrapolate the cost of the CoE and stand, the entire ground could be done for well below $200 million - based on that design and within a relatively short timeframe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4