Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
this is what we need to aim for (the grass). I'm going to do a bozo and throw in an uplifting quote. 'Aim high fly Far feathered friends'
Emirates_Stadium_Arsenal.jpg

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I once tried to get that checkerboard effect happening in my back yard lawn, didn't really work but I'd love to get it one day :)

delz

Reserve Grader
I wish the Club would provide an update on the progress of the Centre including pictures. Surely it doesn't take much for a staff member to go down there and take some pics.
Another typical example of Admin keeping fans in the dark !!

Peter C

Bencher
Especially as the tigers just got $70M for their training ground at Concord
If nothing is locked in before the next state election, we would be in a lot of trouble if Labor gets in, no way they would be funding another stadium upgrade.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
If nothing is locked in before the next state election, we would be in a lot of trouble if Labor gets in, no way they would be funding another stadium upgrade.
I still don’t understand how Concord got over twice as much funding than Brookvale, when it is only a trading ground. Maybe because perrottet was the nsw treasurer when the funds were being dolled out

Shoe1

Journey Man
Looks great, but may be disappointing for few people up the hill who could previously watch games from the comfort of their own beds.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I wish the Club would provide an update on the progress of the Centre including pictures. Surely it doesn't take much for a staff member to go down there and take some pics.
Another typical example of Admin keeping fans in the dark !!
The influence of Peter ‘let them eat cake’
Peters lives on.

Meanwhile there could be a problem with the CoE meeting full functionality in time for season start. Apparently the baths/plunge pools (whatever) are being imported from Italy and there could be delays in their delivery.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18