Bronco fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Hey, look guys, the Bronco fans over at Bronco HQ have been writing about us.

http://broncoshq.com/showthread.php/19711-Darren-Lockyer-Injury-thread!/page11

Nice to see you guys like us.

I just love it how they LOVE us.....and boys we love you too....NOT!

Suggesting we get kicked out of the comp..come now boys that's a little harsh!!

I am saying this as they have a link from their site to ours so let's get some friendly banter going!!

By the way Brisbane fans, that Ben Dorries from the Bronco Mail is a ****ing wanker!!

Hahaha. They are so precious about there dear Lockyer, they will be shattered if he doesn't play, even though they keep convincing themselves he will.

I was reading that thread just yesterday.

They sure are a classy bunch, doing well to type with four thumbs and 11 fingers.

What I can't understand is just what does Lockyer have to prove by playing? Is it just an inflated ego? Is it a reflection on the rest of the team' ability to win? Why risk a permanent disfigurement or disability? I know that our coach would never put any Manly player under the pressure their coach is putting Lockyer under. In our team the players health always comes first.

Those donkey's fans are so confident with their team and their momentum; most of them absolutely despise Manly... and their hatred is only spurred on by fear and jealousy.

Who cares about the Broncos fans, and who cares about Lockyer. Let him play, if we are going to win the premiership we are going to have to beat the best. He is not the first player to play injured and he won't be the last. The more fuel they give us the better victory will be, unfortunately the same applies the other way and if we lose we will cop more **** if we give them fuel.

Rip in WAMF...love your work

Glasstai...that's a ripper....bet they'd prefer to have him in their side than that pussy Hodges

I'm surprised that those hillbillies can even read lol.
Must of had their mums read it before the shagged her the flithy inbreeds

bob dylan said:
I was reading that thread just yesterday.

They sure are a classy bunch, doing well to type with four thumbs and 11 fingers.

Bob that's not entirely correct. They actually have 11 fingers and four thumbs on EACH hand.:D

Bob apparently they organised some New South Welshmen to come up and type those comments for them.

I realised this when I stated to read their comments, because I didn't notice any AYY's in their typing.

AYY Because we all know how AYY Queenslanders talk AYY.

Remember Jo for PM AYY.:heart:

Here's a funny note by the way. When I put spell check on when it came to 'Queenslanders' it popped up with 'Queen Slanders'.

Even our spell checker can see the funny side of Queenslanders.:rolleyes:

Ah Queensland - love em or hate em, I'd just prefer to beat em.

Cambo said:
I'm surprised that those hillbillies can even read lol.
Must of had their mums read it before the shagged her the flithy inbreeds

Everytime I picture a female Broncos supporter I get the image of that dirty harlot taking a leak on the seat at Suncorp..

Those Broncos fans will be laughing out the other side of their faces after Friday night. Watmough is going to belt Darren Loseyer harder than he belted G. Rixon.

seriously some of you guys need to learn the meaning of the phrase "those in glass houses, should not throw stones"

There have been a whole lot of catty comments on this forum over the last few days about Lockyer, and despite most people saying the hype is ridiculous the conversations continue.

I don't really care if he plays or not. Personally I wish he were not injured and he was playing, I prefer to play them at full strength. Finals footy deserves all teams playing at 100% and it somewhat detracts from what should be a brilliant game of football.

It really is a shame that Lockyer has to make this decision, he deserves to go out in whatever his last club game is, fighting, not through an injury. If he plays it is a shame for his team if he has to leave the field early because of his injury, it just makes it harder for them. If he doesn't play, then it is a shame for him if the Broncos bail out in this game.

So any way I look at it I can only see it as unfortunate.

Of course I want Manly to win, but I also would have liked to see Lockyer as part of this game at full capacity.

As for the broncos fans, I think they are missing the point regarding targeting Lockyer. It isn't a matter of tackling him high or getting in around his head, it is all about targeting Lockyer whilst he is defending. He is going to have to get his head out of the way, and Manly only need to run traffic at him to expose the weakness, the broncos then have to have more than just Thaiday in there as his minder and that exposes them elsewhere. It is an unfortunate fact of the game that we all love, that a weakness needs to be exploited.

Anyway, either way I am just looking forward to a good game... I also hope that poster wasn't sarcastic about the forum being nice looking :)

Its great to see you can get 50,000 to a game when you have 2 million people to potentially support you. With a little maths that's 1/40 (0.025%) of your population. Even if the last 3 games has been 50,000 different people you are still at 3/40 or (0.075%) of your population for 3 games.

Now the Northern Beaches of Sydney is approximately 200,000. We had 13,000 at that game a week ago. Thats 13/200 or 0.065% for 1 game. Even on the relaxed stats, we're still better when it comes to crowd numbers, even though 13,000 turned up.

The point is simple, it doesn't matter what these Broncos fans say about our crowd numbers last week. If we had a potential market of 2 million - 3 million we too would be able to pack out Suncorp Stadium, probably easier than they could.

As for Lockyer, we are saying that if what Glenn did is a "think about the children moment" then Lockyer going out there and losing his eyesight because Tony face palms him, will scare a lot of parents too.

Its too dangerous for Lockyer to have him out there. I'd love to see him play but its not good for him. Give him an extra week and if you make the GF then he should be better by then to have his perfect game. He will be a detriment in defense anyways as you'll be a man down.

I think we should be nice to the broncos supporters.....

They will be a great resource for unwanted Grand Final tickets!

WAMF said:
I asked how many of them were coming down to see Lockyer play his last ever game.

Depending on how the dice rolls this week, you should congratulate the ones that managed to see Lockyer's last ever game last weekend

But agree with swoop - who gives a toss about what they think

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4