Bronco fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It may not have been, but it clearly was taken as such.

I guess my point is, even though this is a forum and you are somewhat anonymous, is this really how you want to be seen by people?

I am less anonymous than many on here, but the way I portray myself, well people like Ryan, Matabele, Clontaago and many others will tell you is who I am.

I would rather be seen as fair minded, and balanced, than get cheap thrills or look idiotic or racist.

I save my trolling for the mainstream media and commenting on their stories.

Cambo it is racist.

i don't know how any of you hold down corporate jobs. It isn't your intention that matters, it is how it is taken

lsz said:
Sorry not buying it

it is a long standing racist remark in European football.
You don't know me so who the hell are you to tell me what I am when you have no bloody clue. P1ss off.

Daniel said:
Cambo it is racist.

i don't know how any of you hold down corporate jobs. It isn't your intention that matters, it is how it is taken
Dan Dan Dan it's a movie quote bro
Clerks 2 :) brother

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
Cambo it is racist.

Forgive me, it has been many a month since i have watched a movie, and remember the quotes. I do remember it now though

WAMF said:
lsz said:
Sorry not buying it

it is a long standing racist remark in European football.
You don't know me so who the hell are you to tell me what I am when you have no bloody clue. P1ss off.

As per Dan's post you have to look at how the comment could be received / interpreted by another party>

No i do not know you - the comment you made can easily be interpreted as a racist comment.

I don't really understand the whole sign up to other teams forum thing, we see how stupid they look when they come on here so why do it??

lloydy said:
I don't really understand the whole sign up to other teams forum thing, we see how stupid they look when they come on here so why do it??

Yes and no.

I am a member of other teams forums, because I enjoy discussing football with other fans, and like to discuss it sometimes without the Maroon Glasses.

We used to have some good Warriors supporters on here, but unfortunately people get too precious and turn it into a fight amongst them, rather than discussing their points maturely

Daniel said:
lloydy said:

Yes and no.

I am a member of other teams forums, because I enjoy discussing football with other fans, and like to discuss it sometimes without the Maroon Glasses.

We used to have some good Warriors supporters on here, but unfortunately people get too precious and turn it into a fight amongst them, rather than discussing their points maturely

Yeah Dan, I see what you mean but when people go on sites and speak rubbish well it looks stupid.

Surely there would have to be an inkling it would be taken as racist after the Symonds/Singh debacle a couple of years back

Look, it's been a slow day. It took me less than 30 sec's to sign up.
I was bored and felt like sh1t stirring. Perfect mix for jumping on an oppositions fan forum.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Saying Thaiday eats bananas is hilarious,he is an exceptionally hairy man as it would be with Robin Williams,the hilarity of it all is Robin Williams is supposed to cop it whilst Thaiday must be protected at all costs and apparently a CLEAR sub-race (Face it,they look nothing like regular white folk) gets no protection despite generations of heckling and ridicule

Wheres the nanny state for gingers? cant we protect them from ridicule like we do with those of a darker skin tone? How is it REALLY different?

Example A= Thaiday eating bananas is incorrect and insensitive

Example B= Calling my mrs evil because the colour of her hair is fine and is supposed to be taken in fun,but if its not shes a bitch amirite?

The funniest part about this is you say all people are created equal,but we dont clearly get equal rights nor protection thus increasing the supposed racial divide,you see this joke as an insult to an entire people,i see it as a ribbing of a man like any other,its not suggesting he will be doing lesser work or achieving less than anyone else after consumption of said bananas

Tell me how this is right and i'll make a Thaiday statue out of clay with him eating a steak

I think its better of left alone though because the smartasses will see it as an innocent jibe whilst the PC types will see it as a racial slur thats overstepped the line but i will say if that is over the line then this world has been found well beyond me,i dont understand the uproar

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
Cambo it is racist.

be careful, they might put the sheeni (sp?) curse on you. (Before anyone jumps on my back, that is also a quote from the same movie)

WAMF said:
Look, it's been a slow day. It took me less than 30 sec's to sign up.
I was bored and felt like sh1t stirring. Perfect mix for jumping on an oppositions fan forum.

Yeah WAMF. I've met you before and you are a good guy but it did come off as a little racist. Just saying you may have crossed a line there unintentionally. In saying this, I did see the comment about Brett and they crossed a line there too.

The Eagle said:
Saying Thaiday eats bananas is hilarious,he is an exceptionally hairy man as it would be with Robin Williams,the hilarity of it all is Robin Williams is supposed to cop it whilst Thaiday must be protected at all costs and apparently a CLEAR sub-race (Face it,they look nothing like regular white folk) gets no protection despite generations of heckling and ridicule

Wheres the nanny state for gingers? cant we protect them from ridicule like we do with those of a darker skin tone? How is it REALLY different?

Example A= Thaiday eating bananas is incorrect and insensitive

Example B= Calling my mrs evil because the colour of her hair is fine and is supposed to be taken in fun,but if its not shes a bitch amirite?

The funniest part about this is you say all people are created equal,but we dont clearly get equal rights nor protection thus increasing the supposed racial divide,you see this joke as an insult to an entire people,i see it as a ribbing of a man like any other,its not suggesting he will be doing lesser work or achieving less than anyone else after consumption of said bananas

Tell me how this is right and i'll make a Thaiday statue out of clay with him eating a steak

I think its better of left alone though because the smartasses will see it as an innocent jibe whilst the PC types will see it as a racial slur thats overstepped the line but i will say if that is over the line then this world has been found well beyond me,i dont understand the uproar

I really hope your right to procreate is revoked

bob dylan said:
WAMF said:
Apparently my moral compass is broken.

No sin there.

Just learn and move on. Its how we become better people.

I agree with that. Some things have to be taken in context of what has come before. Racist taunts in crowds imitating monkeys or eating bananas are as well known as chanting Nigger. They can only be taken by any person who knows about what goes on in the world as highly, highly offensive and from history of that abuse as race based. Speech over from me but there is very little justification for not understanding that and moving on to being better folks.

Please stop these rascist remarks and posts. WTF, are we going to stoop to that level over a game of footy? No room for rascist comments in any arena and the people doing it should pull their head in.

The broncos supporters were actually being quite fair, and I have enjoyed discussing things with them intelligently today after all of this stuff blew up.

I would love to be able to discuss football on here again, in a more intelligent and less emotive and puerile way than things have recently denigrated to

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6