Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should never write off a champion, and Brett Stewart is that and more. He will play a huge role in back to back premierships this year.

Brett's my favourite player but last night, when we came up against the Dragon's, I couldn't help but think 'And this is the team he may be leaving us for. He is going to be wearing the Red V.'

Dragons wont buy him. Morris is killing it at number one and he is on a winger salary. Plus they have both the Stanley boys, and reports in the papers there chasing G Beale who would be half the price.

at 600k a year good luck, he pretty well deserves it after the cruel court case. Would Saints want him after Morris and probably Beale? If Uncle Nick pays that Brett will be saying "City Ford says yes more often."

Saints fan on Brett vs Morris:
on the original question, based on last night alone, my verdict will be Morris any day of the week. They don't show the love Brett, please don't leave the Eagles!!

All you need to do is ask.

Brett will meet with the roosters AGAIN on Friday and will sign after being asked by the club to make a decision one way or the other early in the season to take the heat off and lessen distractions.

The club,in a meeting with the entire squad,made its position clear on signings for those off contract and hopes the players will do the right thing and get things sorted ASAP.Thus Friday he will sign.Expect an announcement early next week.

Rambofan said:
Expect an announcement early next week.

I will make one in a few minutes if you dont stop with this rubbish.

I hear (from my next door neighbors son in law) Brett is close to signing with Manly for one season with an option for a second.

Your neighbors son in law knows nothing.

Brett will be a rooster next season.

Which up and coming fullback from another club is in current negotiations with The Sea eagles?

Expect that signing announcement to follow the snake media release.

Rambofan said:

Which up and coming fullback from another club is in current negotiations with The Sea eagles?

You sound very much like our old friend the Oracle.

manlyborn said:
Rambofan said:

You sound very much like our old friend the Oracle.

So I hear.Never seen or heard the bloke,but hey,anyway....

Cant do that old fart.You know the rules.

I can give a hint however.

Plenty of tries,second year in top grade,can play fullback,centre,second row,though I hear he has aspirations on a 5/8 /lock gig.

Nice young fella with no baggage.Hard trainer and good with the media.
Had the eye of the Manly talent scouts ages ago but we missed out when he signed early with another club.

The Eagle said:
Fishy i hope,but unlikely

I would guess maybe the Faiders fill in

Great to see a post by a person with a brain.Good old reliable The Eagle.

Which young Warriors player with links to the North Shore of Sydney wants a return to the big smoke and has been denied an early release by his club?

In a first for Manly,an informal exchange is being considered.

The player will fill a void made by the departure of a big name Manly player.

Think Back row/centre.

The Fish from the Warriors or Mardy Fish from the US Davis Cup team.

Both make the same sense.

Why would the Chooks sack Mini to sign Stewart??

Why would Manly sack Stewart to sign the Fish?? Salary cap I guess.

I reckon the neighbors son-in-law knows his stuff, he tipped me Van Der Hum in the cup a few years back in the wet.

Rambofan said:

Plenty of tries,second year in top grade,can play fullback,centre,second row,though I hear he has aspirations on a 5/8 /lock gig.

Had the eye of the Manly talent scouts ages ago but we missed out when he signed early with another club.

I can't think of any player who fits that description. A few that maybe fit half of the criteria but not all of them.

Rambofan said:

if he cant play prop we dont want him

bob dylan said:
The Fish from the Warriors or Mardy Fish from the US Davis Cup team.

Both make the same sense.

Why would the Chooks sack Mini to sign Stewart??

Why would Manly sack Stewart to sign the Fish?? Salary cap I guess.

I reckon the neighbors son-in-law knows his stuff, he tipped me Van Der Hum in the cup a few years back in the wet.

The nag was a known mudlark around the traps.Salary cap is one.Politis is another.
Mini is hoping to sign again,but is no long term proposition.Brett should have 4 left in him minimum.

Politis is ready to spend big with the unexpected departure of some well paid stars next year and is champing at the bit to collect not one,but three manly players and a superstar centre from another club to compliment the young guys he already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4