Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any decent first grade fullback would have put Weyman into touch from there...

We should ditch the disloyal bastard!

Wouldn't know garts if I smashed into him in the street, but even I could tell he was taking the piss... get a grip people..

Garts said:
Cost us 2 tries tonight, that miss on Weyman then that piss poor reaction to that kick at the end. Not to mention that stupid pass into the grandstand. Might as well let him go like Lussick, he is obviously useless and just thinking about his next contract.

Derp de herp de derpity derp herpderp

MadMarcus said:
Any decent first grade fullback would have put Weyman into touch from there...

We should ditch the disloyal bastard!

Maybe he is heading to the Dragons after all - and argh heaven forbid was palying fo them tonight ... just thought I'd toss that around.

Certainly not worth 2.4 million based on this years performance .. the mystery with him continues.

Gees there's some retards in here. They can't even tell garts is taking the piss.

Hey he is my favourite player but he was terrible tonight. Not sure what it is - but guess what he was terrible last week too.

How many times did the ball hit the deck from soward?

If he is not injured then he can go to the highest bidder or employ a manager that knows his worth as a manly clubman will exceed a a ridiculous askijng price that he will never get due to injury and putting us fans offside - or just go. Go to Des - Go to the Chooks and abdicate your prince of Brooky throne.

Hoppa would have done his job last year, sorry Snake fans but it's true.

I love both the Stewart brothers and rate them only behind Lyon and Matai (cause liking him makes so many people pi$$ed) - but he is either hurt or not putting in.

Buhrer is a champion - he made so many important plays and tackles that needed making it was embarrassing for everyone else except DCE Foran, Kite (rare praise from me), Choc and Wolfman - the rest need a long hard look at themselves

Terrible my arse. Who else would of got weyman. That was poor read by ballin and king. He saved 2 try's set one and made 2 mistakes.

If he wasn't off contract none of you morons Would of taken garts bait.

Don't be such fickle cretins.

Top End Eagle said:
Hey he is my favourite player but he was terrible tonight. Not sure what it is - but guess what he was terrible last week too.

How many times did the ball hit the deck from soward?

If he is not injured then he can go to the highest bidder or employ a manager that knows his worth as a manly clubman will exceed a a ridiculous askijng price that he will never get due to injury and putting us fans offside - or just go. Go to Des - Go to the Chooks and abdicate your prince of Brooky throne.

Hoppa would have done his job last year, sorry Snake fans but it's true.

I love both the Stewart brothers and rate them only behind Lyon and Matai (cause liking him makes so many people pi$$ed) - but he is either hurt or not putting in.

Buhrer is a champion - he made so many important plays and tackles that needed making it was embarrassing for everyone else except DCE Foran, Kite (rare praise from me), Choc and Wolfman - the rest need a long hard look at themselves
It must of Hurt being dropped on the head at birth what a disgusting post. Why don't you go and listen to everything the smelegrath teles you. You tard

Nah top end eagle has had one too many drinks at crossways hotel. He's probably drifted of in to the long grasses now

Wouldn't matter if he was signeed for the next three years (which I hope he is!) he was still found short.

I was nearly forcably removed from some very attractive lady's house in 2006 because after watching snake snatch that last minute try off an Orford kick against the Tigers I decided to go around and yell in everybody' (most of whom weren't even watching the football) s faces
"remember this bloke you will be telling your grandkids you watched him play!".

Snake represents the rise out of the ordinary eagles teams in which he started. I remember this sleek looking youngster that appeared to have pace to burn and a nonchalant attitude that couldn't be touched by the plodders we had around him.

I love him as a player but can tell you he was -by his lofty standards - sub par tonight.

Cambo said:
Nah top end eagle has had one too many drinks at crossways hotel. He's probably drifted of in to the long grasses now

I think he is on the ball. Stewart is sooo overrated. He hasnt even scored 1 try at Brookvale this year. Matter of fact noone has. Drop them all and bring up the entire nsw cup team

No boys just telling it how it is - I love Brett Stewart, since Beaver's retirement he was my favourite player, the way Lyon and Matai have consistantly performed for us over the past couple of years while Brett's been injured and Gift's performance last year - where he made the rest of the NRL look like he was a man palying under 14's - has dropped Snake down to level pegging with with this crew.

If you can't look at my post objectively then totter off to the long grass yourselves, did you at least agree with my comments on Buhrer?

(You make me sound like Mr Invisible - which is why I didn't want to join this forum in the first place. Enjoy your little circle of self esteem,I have fish to catch.,)

Brett is still a very very good player who we will rely on heavily this year.He has lost 2 yards of pace due to injury which he wont get back. He wont be the great player he once was but he will still be key in our title defence and wont let us down.One big upside is i think many of his suitors realise he has lost a yard and we are a real chance of keeping him without paying outlandish money.No one will pay 600k for BS and my bet is he will play out his career with us.Barber is looking the goods at scumdogs and he wont be going to saints by the look of it.If he stays we are great chance of retaining our spine for quite a few years to come.I just couldnt imagine him playing against us for some reason.

serial dribbler rothfield has this bit in his sunday column

"REMEMBER where you read it first. Brett Stewart WILL be a Sydney Rooster next season, replacing club stalwart Anthony Minichiello in the No.1 jersey. "

anyone who will pay 600k for 4 years for Brett would be club killing. For that type of money it would be cam smith, slater, gallen and our own keiran. Even Glenn after seeing us missing him terribly. Brett's kick returns compared to Morris's stood out. Morris ran full pelt back and made huge yards. Brett just looks to take the tackle. He is definitely managing his injury and can't ever see him being 100% again. When he made the run through the gap he looked awkward but we must have him there. His skill in setting the Wolfie try was superb.

c'mon, champion player and his set up of the try was superb! I just don't believe that 2.4 million should be spent. I thought with the off season he may have come back guns blazing but maybe it will take another 2-3 months to run into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4