Brett Stewart latest injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I prefer to calm the nerves with a quiet beverage, but each to his own. ;)

I'm in a bush camp near Eden on the South Coast, thank goodness for Sat TV.

I bought a bunch of Stella 500Ml cans at First Choice, into my 2nd, couple more in the fridge.

2 litres and I should be firing.

Amazing that I have Internet.

Off to Lakes Entrance on Sunday for a week, and yes the beach rod might get a run!!

Last edited:
I'm in a bush camp in Eden, thank goodness for Sat TV.

I bought a bunch of Stella 500Ml cans at First Choice, into my 2nd, couple more in the fridge.

Off to Lakes Entrance on Sunday for a week, and yes the beach rod might get a run!!
I've said this before Mark and I'll say it again
giphy.gif

I spent all my holidays in Eden as grandmar lived there # whale country.
Nice part of the world.

If there's a chance Snake may be out for a while, maybe that's why Moltzen has been selected as fullback rather than half for NSW cup. Could do a lot worse for backup.

Moltzen won't play FB in first grade if Tommy is playing. The question becomes who plays on the wing with Turbo at the back? So far it looks like Williame.

Yay we got a try. **** what have we been doing all off season. These blokes look like they have never laid eye on one another ever:-(

I'm in Chicago at moment, cold as anything, on our way to St Louis Missouri for the first of three Springsteen concerts, also at Phoenix and Oakland.

Last night showed what he means to us. I hope it isn't true he wants out at the end of the season to join Glenn in the UK, and that we keep him here for 2017 as well.

Last night showed what he means to us. I hope it isn't true he wants out at the end of the season to join Glenn in the UK, and that we keep him here for 2017 as well.

Don't want to see him go either, but timing is good and he deserves a final fling with gift. Tom will be bigger, better ,stronger and ready in 2017.
He would go with my blessing and a "so long, and thanks for all the tries" don't forget your pillow.

PS. @Terry Zarsoff As a confirmed ignoramis that will probably my one and only literary ref.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4