Brett Stewart latest injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this is the case, I'm putting a line through this season. Tom isn't Brett's shadow confidence, experience, ball playing wise.
It'll be ok. Snake is our MVP no doubt but we need him healthy at the back end of the season. If he's out for the first 6 weeks, then so be it if it means getting him right. Tom's no slouch and the experience will be invaluable to him, he has to learn first grade at some point.

My prediction of 1/4 and 3/8 might be starting to blow out with that news.

If he's out for 2 months and we are stuck with Will I Am as our best back up, God knows what we might end up with.

In fact maybe @God could enlighten us here?

Wiliame won't stay if the reports of Lavaka and Satini are true in NSW Cup.:)

I believe that Wiliame can break his hoodoo.
But he has shown that he is not mentality coping with the expectations of pressure games :cool:

Josh Masoud just tweeted that Brett is out after "a training setback this week".
Who knows who has the smoke and who has the mirrors.

Should we be fearing the worst? Such a shame his injury was done in a trial, every time he runs out or hits the ball up I cringe!

From Manly's official Twitter account:

Brett Stewart is confident of returning from a hamstring injury against Cronulla at Brookie on Monday night.

I think I need a change of undies after reading that ! Tissue's anyone?

From Manly's official Twitter account:

Brett Stewart is confident of returning from a hamstring injury against Cronulla at Brookie on Monday night.
If we were on 4pts, would Snake return?

I fear he feels as frustrated as we Fans do, and may be rushing back to help out :wondering:

Hope his hammy is 100% healed :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6