Brett Stewart latest injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Hi Guys, not sure if you watched fox tonight , Shirvington mentioned , that it looks like Stwearts injury is set to keep him out long term this year? Did I hear that wrong , or do we know anything... The rest of the panel kinda agreed, but they all mentioned that Trbojevic was a more than ample replacement

I know Tom T looks like an exceptional prospect, but you just cannot underestimate how important experience is for a fullback...it's so much more than threatening with the ball in hand...Snake sets the defence, marshall's the troops in attack, and puts the polish on our set plays. He is also easily the best support player at the club. Outside of Jamie Lyon, he has been the most important player at the club in the last 10 years. Let's not get carried away in thinking that he is some sort of a spent force...after all, last year he was our top try scorer with 16 and had his best season since 2011.

I saw on Fox tonight Barrett saying that Brett is still an almost starter for tomorrow and will definitely be fine for next week. Named a few players that he said had good trials at fullback and that Tom would be the one that slotted in (not his exact words).

C'mon Hoppa is fullback for the Dogs tonight. Regardless of whether Snake plays tonight or not I know I'd rather Tom T at fullback than Hoppa. I've asked a few mates who are misguided Dogs fans and they agree as well.

Snake is a massive loss: as pointed out he's an important part of our attacking structures and his defense is massively underrated...

Can't stop Father Time though, and the transition from master to apprentice must happen sooner or later..

If he's out tonight, or even for a few weeks, so be it: I'll take a fit and healthy Snake over one worried about hamstring tightness, and if he needs a few weeks to get right.....well that's how it is..

Geez, that's sounds suspiciously like my love life lol..

If there's a chance Snake may be out for a while, maybe that's why Moltzen has been selected as fullback rather than half for NSW cup. Could do a lot worse for backup.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7