Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I too thought he's had a great couple of weeks/ months etc

Well done to kitey!

I too thought he's had a great couple of weeks/ months etc

Well done to kitey!

simon_eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Out of interest, what season was that mate?

Mate I think he died not long after the GF in 2008; in the pre-season of the 2009 season.

simon_eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Out of interest, what season was that mate?

Mate I think he died not long after the GF in 2008; in the pre-season of the 2009 season.

Volley said:
He's been great all year. Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition.

Massive props Kite.

I thought he's been good all year also.Has been smashing them in defence.He'll need a big one next week with King and Lussick most likely out.

Volley said:
He's been great all year. Glad to see he's finally getting some recognition.

Massive props Kite.

I thought he's been good all year also.Has been smashing them in defence.He'll need a big one next week with King and Lussick most likely out.

bones said:
Brent Kite has never let Manly down and last night was no exception.
Bones, my brother has always been a huge Kite fan for that reason. Even if things don't work out for him in a game he's always trying his best for Manly.
Great player and top bloke.

bones said:
Brent Kite has never let Manly down and last night was no exception.
Bones, my brother has always been a huge Kite fan for that reason. Even if things don't work out for him in a game he's always trying his best for Manly.
Great player and top bloke.

I think Brent's form for the last month has been magnificent. Worthy of a Churchill medalist and international. He really has led the side from the front (forgive the cliche).

Andy1972
Manly Forever

I think Brent's form for the last month has been magnificent. Worthy of a Churchill medalist and international. He really has led the side from the front (forgive the cliche).

Andy1972
Manly Forever

Yeah I would agree he was slightly flat but still strong earlier this season, but bugger me he has turned up the heat lately!!!. If TRex took on the line like Kitey does he would steamroll anyone. I still remember watching him when he was 13 playing in the Centres for the Mighty Queanbeyan Blues alongside Matt Giteau and Matt Henjack. He has always been a top bloke and he is loved down this way.

Yeah I would agree he was slightly flat but still strong earlier this season, but bugger me he has turned up the heat lately!!!. If TRex took on the line like Kitey does he would steamroll anyone. I still remember watching him when he was 13 playing in the Centres for the Mighty Queanbeyan Blues alongside Matt Giteau and Matt Henjack. He has always been a top bloke and he is loved down this way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6