Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Brent Kite cops alot of criticism (unfair I believe) on this forum but can I please give the big guy a special mention for a strong, tough display v Cowboys!

Against the best 2 young bulls in the game the old boy showed he can still match it with the best.

Well done Kitey!

To the team...another heart attack finish but I'll struggle through that each week if we get the two points at the end.

Well done boys. Manly under the radar again & building nicely!

Brent Kite cops alot of criticism (unfair I believe) on this forum but can I please give the big guy a special mention for a strong, tough display v Cowboys!

Against the best 2 young bulls in the game the old boy showed he can still match it with the best.

Well done Kitey!

To the team...another heart attack finish but I'll struggle through that each week if we get the two points at the end.

Well done boys. Manly under the radar again & building nicely!

Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Has always been good at Manly, with the exception of the year his father died.

One of the best forwards at Manly ever, and a great man.

Kite has been alot more involved these past few games. Great to see. Wasn't as involved in the first half of the season.

Kite has been alot more involved these past few games. Great to see. Wasn't as involved in the first half of the season.

His ball play and cut-out passes to Tafua were not very prominent tonight, apart from that he was brilliant.

His ball play and cut-out passes to Tafua were not very prominent tonight, apart from that he was brilliant.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4