Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I bet he wished he was playing for Brisbane, wouldn't have got a mention. Or if for the roosters, it would have been left up to the club to sort out the punishment.
Nick supplies and registers the cars of all players and ex players, so no issue there at easts.

From Brent Kite himself. Tells the whole story!

IM OK 👍

Thanks to everyone who checked in with me after 6 QBN Police officers surrounded my car and begun to smash my passenger and driver’s windows in (it takes upto 6 blows with the metal baton) the glass sprayed at my face, eyes and body causing tiny cuts that brought a lot of blood from my forearms n lip. As the window gives way only centimetres from my head I cover my temple instinctively, I’m hit at least 2 more times wearing shots on my forearm/shoulder. What started as me attempting to stand up for my rights ends up for me fearing for my life. Finally being told to get face down on the concrete, hands behind back to be handcuffed like a criminal in the most undignified way.

My crime? Failing to produce license, so here’s a bit of background:

"It is an ancient principle of the Common Law that a person not under arrest has no obligation to stop for police or answer their questions. And there is no statute that removes that right. The conferring of such a power on apolice officer would be a substantial detraction from the fundamental freedoms which have been guaranteed to the citizen b the Common Law for centuries”
Justice Stephen Kaye - Melbourne Supreme Court ruling - 25 November 2011

☝️That’s Supreme Court ruling friends, your old mate ain’t getting this off YouTube.

I did not resist arrest, I didn’t produce my license and I didn’t blow in there machine, which I believe is my right. I actually said if you arrest me I’ll give ID and was prepared to go peacefully.

I was only arrested in the back of the Paddy wagon AFTER “QBNs finest” saw me not producing license, so threatening as to smash and grab me outta my car, assault me with metal baton and humilate me in front of a crowd of people from my home town, the town that I love and have represented with pride in my career and life.

I still love Q town but these Cops did not follow their own protocol, I really was naïve that the older Cops from the station who recognised me, who know my character, still treated me like a criminal and if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone. My sister and brother who are darker than me have been discriminated against by QBN police in the past. Now these Unrighteous copper’s wanna bring the fight to my door, I’m gonna hold them to account.

To the rude, disrespectful young Cops “skinnywilson” and “redheadivers” I’ll see you in court 😉

Direct from his FB account. Sounds like he had a bit of a bee in his bonnet and escalated the whole situation by not complying. Cops probably overreacted aswell. Either way it's not a good look.
Brent Kite is a Premiership winning Manly player . The cops should know better

1644724898610.png

Direct from his FB account. Sounds like he had a bit of a bee in his bonnet and escalated the whole situation by not complying. Cops probably overreacted aswell. Either way it's not a good look.
It's reminiscent of those people in Victoria during their first lockdowns who were falling for bullsh*t claims on the internet about their right not to wear a mask or obey lockdown etc.

Specifically that chick who refused to answer the police's questions at the checkpoint when they asked her what suburb she was from & going to - she turned out to be a topless lingerie waitress in some Melbourne club & the last I heard of her she'd apparently fled to a convent in Qld & had renounced her former life & was training to be a nun LOL

Attention seeking nutters IMO.

IM OK 👍

Thanks to everyone who checked in with me after 6 QBN Police officers surrounded my car and begun to smash my passenger and driver’s windows in (it takes upto 6 blows with the metal baton) the glass sprayed at my face, eyes and body causing tiny cuts that brought a lot of blood from my forearms n lip. As the window gives way only centimetres from my head I cover my temple instinctively, I’m hit at least 2 more times wearing shots on my forearm/shoulder. What started as me attempting to stand up for my rights ends up for me fearing for my life. Finally being told to get face down on the concrete, hands behind back to be handcuffed like a criminal in the most undignified way.

"It is an ancient principle of the Common Law that a person not under arrest has no obligation to stop for police or answer their questions. And there is no statute that removes that right. The conferring of such a power on apolice officer would be a substantial detraction from the fundamental freedoms which have been guaranteed to the citizen b the Common Law for centuries”

☝️That’s Supreme Court ruling friends, your old mate ain’t getting this off YouTube.

I did not resist arrest, I didn’t produce my license and I didn’t blow in there machine, which I believe is my right. I actually said if you arrest me I’ll give ID and was prepared to go peacefully.

I was only arrested in the back of the Paddy wagon AFTER “QBNs finest” saw me not producing license, so threatening as to smash and grab me outta my car, assault me with metal baton and humilate me in front of a crowd of people from my home town, the town that I love and have represented with pride in my career and life.

I still love Q town but these Cops did not follow their own protocol, I really was naïve that the older Cops from the station who recognised me, who know my character, still treated me like a criminal and if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone. My sister and brother who are darker than me have been discriminated against by QBN police in the past. Now these Unrighteous copper’s wanna bring the fight to my door, I’m gonna hold them to account.

To the rude, disrespectful young Cops “skinnywilson” and “redheadivers” I’ll see you in court 😉
Jeez kitey sounds like a ****ing idiot.

...unless driving a motor vehicle!
Maybe Brent didn't read the whole case, or possibly just saw the quote on FB or something...
Correct, nsw police can pull over any car, and the only question a citizen must answer is name and address. Queanbeyan is in nsw. So kitey is just spouting qanon gobbledygook, and will be brought down a peg or two in court.

Choosing to have your car smashed up and be arrested instead of pulling over and showing ID? You gotta wonder at his mental state.

Correct, nsw police can pull over any car, and the only question a citizen must answer is name and address. Queanbeyan is in nsw. So kitey is just spouting qanon gobbledygook, and will be brought down a peg or two in court.

Choosing to have your car smashed up and be arrested instead of pulling over and showing ID? You gotta wonder at his mental state.
Very sad news . Just does not sound right

IM OK 👍

I’m glad his footy skills were better than his legal skills

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4