Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love how these muppets think that the law doesn't apply to them, they don't need to pay taxes, that the government is illegitimate. Yet they'll travel on government provided roads, drink government provided clean water, flush their waste down a government provided sewage system, leave their rubbish out for government provided collection, send their kids to government provided education facilities and avail themselves of government provided healthcare. I'd love to go to their businesses and just use their services and not pay because I identify as a sovereign citizen and the Magna Carta says I don't have to. I'll even put it on a little "card" that I can recite to them.

As for Kite, I honestly thought he was smarter than your average footballer. Clearly I was wrong.

Fun facts.

I live 20km from Runnymede here in outer London.

Runnymede is famous as the location where the magna carta was signed.

Runnymede is lovely and green with the river Thames running right through it.

Runnymede and the Magna Carta have SWEET FA TO DO WITH NOT STOPPING FOR POLICE YA MUPPET. COMMON LAW MY PUCKERED HOLE. FARKKKKK

The Magna Carta is a hard thing to read, it bangs on about Jews and women not being able to own property, and outlaws dozens of named welsh people. The bit about freedom from the king’s whims is minor. And the king repealed it soon after anyway.

If anyone tells you that the MC gives them rights, ignore them. I guess the MC was an early example of barons trying to get a concession on the King’s powers, but there is nothing in it for us.

The Magna Carta is a hard thing to read, it bangs on about Jews and women not being able to own property, and outlaws dozens of named welsh people. The bit about freedom from the king’s whims is minor. And the king repealed it soon after anyway.

If anyone tells you that the MC gives them rights, ignore them. I guess the MC was an early example of barons trying to get a concession on the King’s powers, but there is nothing in it for us.
But that bird on you tub said it so it must be right yeah?

I will say it again and this is quotable.

Never before in human history have we as a species had so much information available yet as a collective never have we been so stupid 🙄.

And I thought it was out of character for him. Clearly I was very wrong.

Some people have very strange ideas.

He was reportedly driving my an unregistered vehicle, which is illegal, so the police had every right to stop him and request to see his licence and question him as to why he was doing so. And, the cops wouldn’t have known anything about the colour of his skin when they detected the vehicle was unregistered.

It’s not a racial issue.

Just sad and totally out of character when taking into account his excellent footy career and reputation and even role model status . Bit of a troubling trend out there at present when not just Brent but many others and previous fairly rational people seem to be reverting to or adopting a really bizarre and unrealistic mindset. Hopefully he can get back to a more normal mindset before he trashes his fine legacy and especially footy related even more .
Yep, some people are totally strange these days. My barber insists anyone entering his shop has to wear a mask to protect his staff and customers. It’s his right.

One customer refused to do so while standing inside the shop door and my barber asked him to please wear a mask for the safety of my staff and customers.

Customer: “No, I don’t have to.”
Barber: “Please wear a mask before you come in.”

And this went on four or five times before the barber finally yelled, “Get the F out of my shop.”

The response: “I’m going to sue you for verbal assault”

The customer left to cheers, cat whistles and actual verbal abuse from other customers.

1644892056541.png

He’s been a bit “out there” for a long time.

I'm a little bemused by the pile on here. Yes, it is not a good look for Brent; but why the linking with the Canberra protest? (apparently he lives in Queanbeyan- wow, coincidence or what?). Apparently his car wasn't registered. Oh. My rego was two days late last week. If the cops zapped me I could have been in strife too. Someone up the thread regales us with a "true" story about someone not wearing a mask at the barber. The humanity! Maybe they had lung cancer and have an exemption. Or not. From all of the above it is not a hop, step and jump before someone mentions Qanon - and sure enough as night follows day someone does. The irony here is that most of you attacking Kitey are rushing to judgement and sounding like conspiracy theorists yourselves. You don't know Brent's state of mind. Did he have a mental health issue? I don't know, but you don't know either.

This man is a club legend and a Clive Churchill Medal winner.

Some respect, dignity and courtesy please.

If the cops pulled you over for being out of rego would you have refused and made them smash the window? Then would you justify it with a sovereign citizen script?

I'm a little bemused by the pile on here. Yes, it is not a good look for Brent; but why the linking with the Canberra protest? (apparently he lives in Queanbeyan- wow, coincidence or what?). Apparently his car wasn't registered. Oh. My rego was two days late last week. If the cops zapped me I could have been in strife too. Someone up the thread regales us with a "true" story about someone not wearing a mask at the barber. The humanity! Maybe they had lung cancer and have an exemption. Or not. From all of the above it is not a hop, step and jump before someone mentions Qanon - and sure enough as night follows day someone does. The irony here is that most of you attacking Kitey are rushing to judgement and sounding like conspiracy theorists yourselves. You don't know Brent's state of mind. Did he have a mental health issue? I don't know, but you don't know either.

I felt the same then read his quote...

If the cops pulled you over for being out of rego would you have refused and made them smash the window? Then would you justify it with a sovereign citizen script?
Pretty simple to just pull over and speak to the cops No need to carry on like he did

Yes Brent Kite is a club legend, Clive Churchill Medal winner and one of my favorite Manly players from that era. He will always have my respect for his role as an outstanding Manly player and great clubman.

However, according to his own words, posted on his own FB page, his current belief system and subsequent justification of his behaviour, is based on sovereign citizen doctrine. If it looks like a sovereign citizen, talks like a sovereign citizen, and uses the same bull**** diversionary techniques towards law enforcement as taught by the Original Sovereign Tribal Federation (the same group that burnt the Old Parliament House front doors), its probably a sovereign citizen. OSTF has also hijacked some of the Black Lives Matters messaging, added some select wording taken from "original" English Common Law, mashed it all together and come up with a script which is almost word for word to Kites post. Hope this helps @Real Deal

E4L, thanks mate. But I can't be bothered reading his stuff. I have friends who have gone down some similar paths, they are still friends but I don't have time to trawl through their social media and read it all. Kitey has been a public figure, he is also a pentecostal Christian who speaks in tongues and stuff like that. I don't really understand that (and I'm a fairly strong Christian, myself) but I can't write him off for that or some other views. I don't post much on social media, it's pretty narcissistic. But if everyone remembered every stupid remark I've made, every traffic infringement, every bad tempered meltdown I've had and combined them into an online post I'd look an idiot. I'd reckon most of us could be like that too. Brent needs to get off social media or use it to show photos of puppies or banana cake and soy lattes like most of my "friends" do. I still remember with happiness and gratitude his try in the Grand Final.

You will be happy to know I've been able to clear up a few points of interest for Old BK.

I was today at the home of the fabled 'document to get you out of everything'.... the Magna Carta.
20220216_133734.jpg

This is the very spot that the said document was agreed and signed
20220216_133653.jpg

And most importantly old mate that runs the carpark confirmed that the Magna Carta has SWEET **** ALL TO DO WITH AUSTRALIAN TRAFFIC LAW.
20220216_133751.jpg

Although he also said he didn't give a **** about some retired rugby player living in one of England's little unimportant relms. Cantankerous old bastard to be fair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8