Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bat Shiite crazy
Exactly. But note the similarities between the examples used by Police and the legal expert, with the specifics in Kites case. (Provided by Kite himself, ironically on his FB page)
He will always be one of my favourite players from that era, regardless of his sovereign citizen bull**** beliefs.

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Exactly. But note the similarities between the examples used by Police and the legal expert, with the specifics in Kites case. (Provided by Kite himself, ironically on his FB page)
He will always be one of my favourite players from that era, regardless of his sovereign citizens bull**** beliefs.
Can't wait until the first player tells the ref to piss off because he is a sovereign citizen and tells Vlandy's to read the damn Magna carta..

47MVEagle

Bencher
I dont like that he tried to make out it was racially motivated.

There's plenty of trouble in the US with people making everything about race or racism, we don't want that crap taking off over here.

That said, I have a lot of respect for Kitey & am disappointed he's bought into this sovereign citizen rubbish.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Is it usually connected to that loopy anti-vaxx, Qanon, Bill Gates microchipping people stuff?
Unfortunately I've had a good friend go down this path to the point of tossing in his job and ranting about absurd facts and statistics without any evidence. Claiming things like, untaxed people in the NT have been rounded up in cattle trucks, taken to secret locations and vaxxed against their will. And much, much more. And it all loopy as faaaark!
Are those types sovereign citizens?
Just a thought. Could Kite's behaviour be CTE related. He certainly would have had his share of head knocks. The disinformation sites prey on the vulnerable and suck them right down rabbit holes.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Yeah when he started on the ‘they’re darker than me’ I knew he’d lost the plot. It was 10 years into his career before I even knew he had Tongan blood...he hardly qualifies for Black Lives Matter...guy looks as Aussie as me and now he wants to imply the cops targeted him because of his race? Haha what an idiot.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Yeah when he started on the ‘they’re darker than me’ I knew he’d lost the plot. It was 10 years into his career before I even knew he had Tongan blood...he hardly qualifies for Black Lives Matter...guy looks as Aussie as me and now he wants to imply the cops targeted him because of his race? Haha what an idiot.
He’s doing BLM and Qanon, usually two opposing forces. Versatile.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Guy looks as Aussie as you? What do you say Aussies look like?
Yeah, Brent must have lost the plot if he thinks there could possibly be racist cops in Australia. Or racist footy fans.

47MVEagle

Bencher
Guy looks as Aussie as you? What do you say Aussies look like?
Yeah, Brent must have lost the plot if he thinks there could possibly be racist cops in Australia. Or racist footy fans.
But what point is he trying to make?

That as a "sovereign citizen" he isnt subject to the laws of our country, or that the police pulled him over, smashed in his window, dragged him from his car & arrested him because of his Tongan background?

I wonder if he had tinted windows & perhaps the police couldn't even determine what background he has?

From what I understand, he was driving an unregistered vehicle which the scatter gun cameras in police cars can detect & alert the occupants to, so I'm struggling to see where race even comes into it?

Last edited:

manly al

First Grader
Just sad and totally out of character when taking into account his excellent footy career and reputation and even role model status . Bit of a troubling trend out there at present when not just Brent but many others and previous fairly rational people seem to be reverting to or adopting a really bizarre and unrealistic mindset. Hopefully he can get back to a more normal mindset before he trashes his fine legacy and especially footy related even more .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12