***Breaking News ... Boot Throwing Outlawed!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think this is a rule that needs to be adjudicated by the vidiots. They need to check if the boot travelled forward from the hand; if there was interference from the lead thrower, and if an attacker was within 10 metres of the throw.
This is serious.
I'm happy to spend five minutes watching replays just to ensure they get this rule correct.

I think this is a rule that needs to be adjudicated by the vidiots. They need to check if the boot travelled forward from the hand; if there was interference from the lead thrower, and if an attacker was within 10 metres of the throw.
This is serious.
I'm happy to spend five minutes watching replays just to ensure they get this rule correct.

*shudder* they probably will check to see if it was deliberate, or accidental when the tackling player slides down 'the leg' and / or if the tackled player pulled his leg through forcing the shoe to come off... etc etc etc

Or, as pointed out, just check with Melbourne in a week to see all the loopholes Bellamy has come up with.

This is serious.

Certainly ... but player safety is the main thing ...... will mothers let their daughters watch their friend's dads game ....

Theoretical questions here; imagine if an opposition player tackles DCE, Taupau, Turbo's, etc, steals their shoe and tosses it into the crowd.
The boot falls in your lap, by the time you look up, the trainer has already run a new pair out for the player.
Would you be overly upset with your gift?
I’m not into shoes

We laugh cause the NRL is littered with larger issues but I do agree it shouldn't be allowed.

If player loses a shoe they likely won't pick it up till play is dead. In the process they could break a foot.

It happened to Marty last season, someone launched his boot way off the field (josh mooseknuckle if i recall correctly) and thought at the time what a pr1ck. About time they call it out as a dog act.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7