***Breaking News ... Boot Throwing Outlawed!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The response of Annersley and the NRL to a spate of headbutts and eye gouges over recent weeks is ... .. wait for it ..... I can't make this **** up ........ Annersley has vowed to stamp out the bloodchilling practise of boot throwing ...

Any person that witnessed the distressing images of QLD'er Hunt .. throwing a boot off the field in SOO will welcome this cracktown .... one fan cried "no more please, my children watch the game and the sight of that boot flying through the air still haunts them" ....

FMD .... numbnuts and punchies run the place ...

Little steps.

which you generally do when you've lost a boot.

edit: The trouble is, the nrl think they have gotten everything right with regards to headbutts and eye gouges, yet there's no 'rule' in place for the boot throwing, so that what's they 'fix' (because common sense meant refs were just so powerless to do anything about it...)

followed by long lunch, pay rise, a few more jobs for the boys and this weeks anti manly meeting

It took them 30 years to eradicate the bootlace tackle due to a the fear of bootlace theft. Now they can safely move on to the whole shoe. Its a mighty win for rugby league and the wider community in general

The ivory backscratchers will be in smugness overdrive from NRL supremos

The response of Annersley and the NRL to a spate of headbutts and eye gouges over recent weeks is ... .. wait for it ..... I can't make this **** up ........ Annersley has vowed to stamp out the bloodchilling practise of boot throwing ...

Any person that witnessed the distressing images of QLD'er Hunt .. throwing a boot off the field in SOO will welcome this cracktown .... one fan cried "no more please, my children watch the game and the sight of that boot flying through the air still haunts them" ....

These clowns should be running a circus, not a professional sport.....at least they have their priorities in order -
Life ban for throwing a boot
Maguire gouging out an eye - play on

Gave you a winner, could have gave you agree and an hilarious funny thing too, if it wasn't such an outrages decision in comparison it would be just that !!!

By all means lets watch these players with eyes hanging out of the sockets and whatever damage from headbutt, but if they lose their boot, YOUR OFF !!

I wondered last night when a gummy player lost his boot in a tackle and the perp just dropped it next to the play the ball

What's next? If you throw 3 passes in row, a handover with ball will occur? or you have to pass the ball from dummy half, if you dare to run yourself it will be a penalty or turnover? hmmm

Theoretical questions here; imagine if an opposition player tackles DCE, Taupau, Turbo's, etc, steals their shoe and tosses it into the crowd.
The boot falls in your lap, by the time you look up, the trainer has already run a new pair out for the player.
Would you be overly upset with your gift?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4