Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty solid but was caught out in defence which led to dogs 2nd try on ,on the improve though!!!!!

Miski had to follow him in. Its more of a combination thing. Neither knew what the other was doing. Parker is one of the best defencive centres in the game both positonally and technique

.... and the centres decision is made in response to what his inside men have done, or have not done .... and an original mistake at the ruck can pass right down the backline until ..... ALL the sausage roll eaters blame the poor winger and centre .....

If Walker is eligible for selection I cant see him walking straight back into the first grade side to replace either Brad or Suli who have been fantastic. Brads aggressive runs and good D and Suli's huge carries. Walker hasn't shown any form last 12 months before he was stood down, bringing him straight back into centre could be a liability in defence, as he is a bit of a turn style and arm grabber. And I wouldn't move brad to wing as he plays much better at centre. Walker has to regain his spot with match fitness and form, otherwise just move him on and use the money for semi.

.... and the centres decision is made in response to what his inside men have done, or have not done .... and an original mistake at the ruck can pass right down the backline until ..... ALL the sausage roll eaters blame the poor winger and centre .....

Great call

More often than not a try out wide will be the result of what happened in the middle of the field. That’s what the purpose of a backline play is. You give space to your centres and wingers to score by working over the middle of the field

For all his size and speed, even Latrell Mitchell was hopelessly burned by Alex Jonhston for a try in round 1 because an opportunity was created for Alex. It happens to the best centres as well

If Walker is eligible for selection I cant see him walking straight back into the first grade side to replace either Brad or Suli who have been fantastic. Brads aggressive runs and good D and Suli's huge carries. Walker hasn't shown any form last 12 months before he was stood down, bringing him straight back into centre could be a liability in defence, as he is a bit of a turn style and arm grabber. And I wouldn't move brad to wing as he plays much better at centre. Walker has to regain his spot with match fitness and form, otherwise just move him on and use the money for semi.
Walker who....?

Walker who....?
phantom-art-frame1.jpg

This team deserves to throw egg upon the faces of most on here... how they must laugh at us sausage roll eaters at times.

some on here Kev ... and I'm not one I new what he had because I followed his career in the juniors ... we have to not be so hypercritical of our young players as they step up to the main game ...

some on here Kev ... and I'm not one I new what he had because I followed his career in the juniors ... we have to not be so hypercritical of our young players as they step up to the main game ...
Yeah mate... I really couldn’t see it, to the point that it was actually infuriating me he was still being picked. You’re right though, there were some who were able to see what many couldn’t, such as yourself, @Bearfax (I think)@The better Robbo @Woodsie and a few others. Needless to say, I’m extremely happy for the young bloke.

That would be unbelievable! I was never one of his knockers (there were many!) but he's surprised me with his strength this year. Needs to further develop in attack but he's looking more and more solid with every outing, his confidence level must be skyrocketing so who knows how far he can go?
Very hard for opponents to get past him and Thommo on our left this year.

and goes without mention that the team environment that Des has created and playing for each other has added that confidence to his game and highlight his obvious skills and strengths

A massive change from last year when He played to avoid failure rather than achieve success

I can tell you first hand that he is an important part of the team in after hour and game time beers and banter

Hope we have him for years to come and if not this year but I feel soon he will kick into the blues

Actually plays like a young Des Hasler in toughness

Pardon my lofty praise but still on a high and can’t wait until all our players get the chance to build a dynasty

Love Monday mornings after winning

and goes without mention that the team environment that Des has created and playing for each other has added that confidence to his game and highlight his obvious skills and strengths

A massive change from last year when He played to avoid failure rather than achieve success

I can tell you first hand that he is an important part of the team in after hour and game time beers and banter

Hope we have him for years to come and if not this year but I feel soon he will kick into the blues

Actually plays like a young Des Hasler in toughness

Pardon my lofty praise but still on a high and can’t wait until all our players get the chance to build a dynasty

Love Monday mornings after winning
Geat call re, "A massive change from last year when He played to avoid failure rather than achieve success". Well said. A few things I've noticed this year from Brad- seems a yard faster, he's stronger, bends the line more, better stepping and his first contact defensively is first class. Thats a lot of extra boxes to tick in a pre season and 10 odd games into a new season. Quite remarkable really and a credit to him and all the coaching staff. Go manly

He’s been a revelation this year has the Hank Scorpio!! His progression from last year’s noviciate has come along in leaps and bounds with the influence of the Des, and how the master coach has turned this bunch of blokes into a real Manly team..

I have one gripe though.. pull your socks up laddie!! Those neon white legs seem to pull the eyes in and leave your retinas seared with after images @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8