Bozo to Jamie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a class act this club has become.

Heard from horse's mouth Jamie was told by Bozo (Mr Integrity) that for the next season he would be playing Reserve Grade. Jamie was stunned. Completely blind sided and gutted. No warning.

Hay JEF, kindly tell us who was the "horse's mouth".

I heard from a different horse that your horse maybe telling, how would you say it, crap..

Alamo.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise rugby league calls for intimidation and violence? Some nice guys prosper in the code. I just forget their names for the moment.
I said professional and upstanding. I am sure the AFL would be pleased to hear your intelligent comments.

Good to see you know the sport well though. After all, Steve Menzies, Bradley Clyde, Greg Alexander, Cooper Cronk and Mark Hughes were playing another code.

The only positive is that the club is acting in a decisive fashion rather than the way the tigers treated Farrah
It will be interesting to see how Brett is treated from here

One more step by Bozo, like this, and I will remove him from my 'Hero list', which i'm sure will get him thinking twice :nerd:about making these widely unpopular and nonsensical recruitment decisions.
Great as a player and coach, he has now assuredly LOST IT.

Well the flipside to that is that Bozo could have said nothing to Ferris and then had him play reserve grade next year without warning - pretty much the Feleti Mateo treatment this year. At least he is being honest and telling Jamie that he isn't going to figure in their plans moving forward and it gives him every opportunity to sort out a deal elsewhere...which he has clearly done now at Newcastle. Likewise Jamie could have stayed and played out the last year of his contract and tried to force their hand to pick him.....he chose to move on

I love Ferris as much as the next Manly fan, but if he ain't part of their grand plan then why string the guy along. There is no easy way of dealing with something like this, damned if you do, damned if you don't. I hope Jamie kills it at the Knights, good luck to him.
Honesty is the best remedy. No matter how brutal it may be. Being open with another is something of respect. In this case it may be hard to handle for buhrer and maybe in fact bozo to deliver for all we know. Again it is a buisness and playing buhrer along could of turned out being a worse off scenario for both parties

I'm disappointed Jamie is going. Especially love his attitude. A team player in every sense of the word. And from a footballing perspective is it a bad thing? I really don't know.

Eg Could we be strapped for cash with Matai and Snake taking up huge chunks and maybe being injury crocks in 2017? Could releasing Jamie be because we need to sign the Turbos to hugely increased contracts under heavy competition? Could Jamie be better off with the move (sounds like he's won financially)? Could his skills better fit another team with different tactics or a different mix, with our tactics focused on big boppers in the forwards? Could he be seen by current management as a target for opposition forwards, not because he misses tackles, but because he doesn't dominate the wrestle?

Sometimes hard and unpopular decisions need to be made.

IMG_0227.PNG

“There isn’t anything I really want to say, other than I never wanted to leave the Manly Sea Eagles,” Buhrer told News Limited.

Now there's a scoop to base a whole article on. He really hasn't held back, spoken out quite frankly and openly hasn't he. I don't think we have heard the last of this.

If you do be sure to set him straight as to what the majority of fans thought of the decision.
The Knights young squad will be all the better with Jamie leading the way.
If you do be sure to set him straight as to what the majority of fans thought of the decision.
The Knights young squad will be all the better with Jamie leading the way.
trust me, if i am fortunate enough to run into him i'll be more than happy to let him know what a lot of people think about this decision.

geez, having ferris play for them almost makes me kinda sorta not hate the knights

Class act is Jamie B . It will be interesting next year as I developed a soft spot for the Knights this season and with Jamie B there it might just push me in that direction.

Just as Canterbury are ringbarking Hasler, Manly (inadvertently at least) appear to be ringbarking DCE. I say inadvertently, because Fulton was the one who turned USS Frank C(herry). Evans around, just before it collided with HMAS Melbourne by the Sea (aka the Gold Coast).

So what's the caper now?

PS: I am hating the keyboard on this iPhone, especially after the latest update.
Sorry terry but Noosa is Melbourne by the Sea
Gold Coast is Blacktown by the Sea

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6