Bozo to Jamie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well the flipside to that is that Bozo could have said nothing to Ferris and then had him play reserve grade next year without warning - pretty much the Feleti Mateo treatment this year. At least he is being honest and telling Jamie that he isn't going to figure in their plans moving forward and it gives him every opportunity to sort out a deal elsewhere...which he has clearly done now at Newcastle. Likewise Jamie could have stayed and played out the last year of his contract and tried to force their hand to pick him.....he chose to move on

I love Ferris as much as the next Manly fan, but if he ain't part of their grand plan then why string the guy along. There is no easy way of dealing with something like this, damned if you do, damned if you don't. I hope Jamie kills it at the Knights, good luck to him.
But it didn't need dealing with. Jamie was killing it. Yet we have two slugs in Poo and Plod who are in the mix moving forward apparently. It is just plain and simply wrong.

But it didn't need dealing with. Jamie was killing it. Yet we have two slugs in Poo and Plod who are in the mix moving forward apparently. It is just plain and simply wrong.
On form he isn't reserve grade material, I agree. But we don't know who they are chasing/have signed for next year. Myles and Brown are signed up longer term, Ferris may have just had an option in his favour for next year making it easier to move him on. Who knows ? Without being privy to their "grand plan" it seems harsh on Jamie, but it may be for the greater good - I doubt it's just a straight swap for Uate in the big scheme .

But lets face it there are virtually no survivors left from the Top 25 Tier 1 players of season 2015, so the cull has been on for 12 months - they are slashing and burning and it looks like only DCE will survive, maybe Skivvi if his operation is a success. The rest are gone or going, Buhrer is just one of many.

Time will tell if this was the right move. However as others have mentioned TB said in press conferences openly that JB was in the running along with Jake to be captain in 17. So all that confirmed was that TB isn't calling any shots.

You could imagine JB would have been in shock when hearing from the coach that you were being considered captain and then being told to look for another club by Bozo.

It MIGHT turn out to be the right decision for both parties, but the clubs lack of acknowledgement of a player who served the club so well and is a huge fan favourite is disgraceful.

I'm trying to be positive.

Jake and Tapaw have to be in the back row to me. And Jake is More of a defensive player.

So we need someone like Trex to push the line back.

I love Jamie by the way. To make him co captain just seemed dumb and just stringing him along.

If it was a choice between Jake and Jamie. Sorry I'll choose Jake.

Jamie will kill it at the Knoghts. And might be A future captain. I wish him all the best.

Maybe Jamie was on too much money. That's all I can put the decision down to. Also in spite of all the hard work Jamie did, we were still losing pretty much every game. He was a great benchy when we had a strong team. In a weak team he wasn't making a difference. I do though reckon we should have kept Jamie over brown and many others.

Bob Fulton I feel sorry for you .... Replacing Jamie buhrer with Lewis Brown

You degenerated human being you will never guide manly to a premiership again

Mark my words I hope you choke on the money you have benefited from shafting everyone

You sick man .... No doctor can help you ... Only one with a lethal injection
Call for Dr Mengele Jr.

Last edited:
So the champion "your" obviously referring to is Lewis Brown from current 4 nations champions right?
And represented kiwis at hooker this year. Browns problem this year was he was player everywhere but the full 80. He is better served as a bench utility for injury otherwise have him in the hooker rotations and backrow. His scoots from dummy half are his best attribute.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6