Boycott the Dogs Game!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
I am going to call on all True Manly Fans to Boycott the Dogs home game against us.

Greenberg has shown he has zero respect for our club and is trying his best to stir us up and trick us into going to homebush to watch us beat the Dogs. Well I for one will not spend any of my money paying to go to a game when Todd Greenberg gets my money to continue with his rape of our great club. This absolute scum bag has inflamed the situation by putting out those embarrasing Tshirts in the faint hope it will encourage Manly fans to go there en mass to show our support. Well i can guarentee you there will be more fans for those scummy dogs than us so if that is the case then i think boycott the game and send a message to Greenberg and the Dogs that we wont pay to go to your ground. It would make me physically sick to hand over even 5 bucks to those B#@tards.

I would rather show my support for our club by going to all of our home games than give anything to the Dogs. I just wish that we had the first game against them at Brooky but i guess the NRL likes to help everyone but us by giving the game to them.

Basically unless you get a free ticket people dont go to this game you are giving money to the Bulldogs.

And if you think it will be slack not to go and support the team then just remember, The players wont know any better and they will stiil perform. Just look at the result in the first semi against cowboys and there were bugger all fans there.

But I emplore everyone to go to the re-match at Brooky later in the year and fill the place with Manly fans and fill our coffers and not the Dogs.

Best way to get to this A-hole Greenberg is to hit him in the wallet. Because if 10,000 Manly fans go to this game they make about $330,000 and that is half of Forans Contract.

Dont Do It People!! Stand Up For Manly!!

I'm thinking of boycotting the NRL altogether.

I mean, if a team can take the coach, assistanct coach, recruitment officer, other support staff, halfback (the year before), 5/8 and best ball runner from a competitor then what's the point of watching.

It's a ****ing joke.

If I were a Bulldog fan I'd be disgusted at my club's lack of integrity.

What's next? DCEs' hyphen? The Brookvale turf? Our mascot?

Laughable.

Yes, agree, don't hand over any money to Dogs. However, I have a free ticket and will wear my 2011 grand final jersey.

With Manly's reputation for not travelling to away games, would anybody notice the protest?

Maybe the protestors could organise big screens at brookie and fill the grounds there!!!

Money goes to the club then.

conanu said:
I am going to call on all True Manly Fans to Boycott the Dogs home game against us.

Greenberg has shown he has zero respect for our club and is trying his best to stir us up and trick us into going to homebush to watch us beat the Dogs. Well I for one will not spend any of my money paying to go to a game when Todd Greenberg gets my money to continue with his rape of our great club. This absolute scum bag has inflamed the situation by putting out those embarrasing Tshirts in the faint hope it will encourage Manly fans to go there en mass to show our support. Well i can guarentee you there will be more fans for those scummy dogs than us so if that is the case then i think boycott the game and send a message to Greenberg and the Dogs that we wont pay to go to your ground. It would make me physically sick to hand over even 5 bucks to those B#@tards.

I would rather show my support for our club by going to all of our home games than give anything to the Dogs. I just wish that we had the first game against them at Brooky but i guess the NRL likes to help everyone but us by giving the game to them.

Basically unless you get a free ticket people dont go to this game you are giving money to the Bulldogs.

And if you think it will be slack not to go and support the team then just remember, The players wont know any better and they will stiil perform. Just look at the result in the first semi against cowboys and there were bugger all fans there.

But I emplore everyone to go to the re-match at Brooky later in the year and fill the place with Manly fans and fill our coffers and not the Dogs.

Best way to get to this A-hole Greenberg is to hit him in the wallet. Because if 10,000 Manly fans go to this game they make about $330,000 and that is half of Forans Contract.

Dont Do It People!! Stand Up For Manly!!

Made exactly the same call in a post when the draw first came out and was hounded down by all the do-gooders.

Nevertheless, I have already contacted a few Stadium members that I know to use their membership to enter for free- I also couldn't bare the thought of handing the scumbags even one cent.

globaleagle said:
With Manly's reputation for not travelling to away games, would anybody notice the protest?

Maybe the protestors could organise big screens at brookie and fill the grounds there!!!

Money goes to the club then.

This is a brilliant idea.

Sorry Conanu, I have to disagree with you on this one. You support your team through thick and thin. In addition, this is the first battle. We boycott? They've already won. Greenturd has already "assumed" we don't travel. Perhaps we should so them we do by outnumbering them?

Yes they get our money (it's not the only thing they have of ours by the way). However, it is more of a victory for us if:

1) we win the game
2) we turn the atmosphere into a Manly home game.

A boycott is a silly idea and I for one will be out there in my colours trying to get the boys across the line. I just hope they turn up to play this time, unlike the Titans game where they just couldn't give a ****.

Disagree - I would never want to miss out on seeing Manly play Live.

There is always a 50% chance of a Manly high :D

Cheering is all I can contribute to the Manly effort and happily continue to do so.

Lozenges at 10 paces I say! :p

FFS people stop worrying about the dramas off field and just enjoy watching footy. I'm taking my family to this game to support our team and hopefully a win to Manly will shut down some of this rubbish talk and negative threads that have been dragging on this year...

Get the best of both worlds and score a free ticket. With 50,000 empty seats at that stadium each week its not hard. My mates company has outdoor corporate box tickets at Stadium Australia and most regular season NRL games ( dogs/rabbits) you cant give the tickets away.

I am going but wont give one cent to the Bulldogs. Wont even buy a pie or a drink.

i think we are taking things too serious its only a game. Im going and ill enjoy it. As for bulldogs fans bieng ashamed of taking our players lol all my friends are dog supporters and they love it. Salary cap does this to every team. I dont think five eight is too important in a team half back is and we got cherry.

Rediculous idea how is this helping or supporting our team. Get over it ,it's a business, we've done the same to other clubs so move on support the team as best you can they need us.

Disagree conanu...every Manly fan should be making the trip to this game. The Bulldogs are offering cheap tickets for us, so lets get along and try and outnumber their scum supporters. They have allocated bays for Manly supporters so theres no need to be in the middle of a group of their breed. Our team needs us through the good times and the bad, just imagine the lift our boys will get seeing a sea of maroon and white in the stadium.

Yep. Can see this threads intent making the DT in the lead-up to the match. Thanks for providing the lazy journos another 'Manly Fans Whinging' story.

EagleRock40 said:
Disagree conanu...every Manly fan should be making the trip to this game. The Bulldogs are offering cheap tickets for us, so lets get along and try and outnumber their scum supporters. They have allocated bays for Manly supporters so theres no need to be in the middle of a group of their breed. Our team needs us through the good times and the bad, just imagine the lift our boys will get seeing a sea of maroon and white in the stadium.
Post of the thread I reckon. Manly is bigger than: Des, Greenberg's tactics, and any player that wants to leave our geat club.
For those who it's geographically possible to do so, get out to the stadium in your colours and support the Premiers.

I often have this battle with away games.
I like going to support the team and all that. But, i don't like giving my money to enemy clubs. I don't like being in the presence of so many enemy fans, it just antagonises me and i get in a foul mood. Maybe it is a futile exercise.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8