Boycott the Dogs Game!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ridiculous if not immature idea, its a business, the more money into the NRL in general the better, the team are struggling as it is, we need to get as many Manly supporters to the ground as possible to lift them and to sledge Deserter Dez. The Doggies will have a large and passionate (and hopefully well behaived) supporter group, we need the same, especially with the Anzac jersey being worn.

It should be a very passionate encounter, I cant wait to go to the game, there is nothing worse than the pathetic supporters who only follow teams during the good times. NSW has lost origin 6 times now but the NSW supporters still fill the stadium, hopefully us Manly fans can do the same, it should be a passionate game and real test if we can go back to back this year. If they dont have the motivation to win this game they will never have any!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stupid idea, get along and support your team

I would call it supporting the Dogs. Lord knows we could do with more people at our games. Not propping up the Bulldogs. Do what you like Kiwi but i just cant justify doing it, I love my club to death and i hate the dogs twice that.

KochyWeyman said:
Ridiculous if not immature idea, its a business, the more money into the NRL in general the better, the team are struggling as it is, we need to get as many Manly supporters to the ground as possible to lift them and to sledge Deserter Dez. The Doggies will have a large and passionate (and hopefully well behaived) supporter group, we need the same, especially with the Anzac jersey being worn.

It should be a very passionate encounter, I cant wait to go to the game, there is nothing worse than the pathetic supporters who only follow teams during the good times. NSW has lost origin 6 times now but the NSW supporters still fill the stadium, hopefully us Manly fans can do the same, it should be a passionate game and real test if we can go back to back this year. If they dont have the motivation to win this game they will never have any!

Who are you calling pathetic? your a new do gooder blow in. I have never stated that we should not support our team, I have simply stated that i will not be giving 1 red cent to the Bulldogs as it is their home game and I cannot and will not put money into the pockets of Des or anyone else that is associated with the Dogs. Dont you dare call me immature or a fair weather supporter. You have absolutely no idea who i am or how i support my club. Do what ever you like thats your call but i wont and i am asking anyone who doesnt want to give money to the Dogs to do the same. Which is my perogative.

I was going with a few others, but we all realised we'd never make it after work to Homebush in time. There will be no special busses, and watching RL with a small crowd and that vast stadium is underwhelming.

I would rather be there cheering my team on than worrying about the Dogs getting $20. If I had the chance I would be watching Manly every single time I possibly could

Lets look at this in a practical sense.

Lets suppose all manly fans were of like mind and refused to attend this away game. That by itself might cost the dogs some cash but wouldnt hurt them in any measurable way.

But the problem would be that the Manly club as an NRL license holder cant go about promoting a protest by RL fans by arranging a venue for its clubs supporters to boycott another clubs home game. If they did the games administration would take serious issue with such an action.

So the only way it could happen is if we supporters were responsible for staging the event, including funding the venue hire and all the ancillary prerequisites of managing such a public event.

Sorry, but that just isnt going to happen.

Each to his own but I wouldn't miss it for quids! I'm missing another important function for it but imo this is even more important. I'll be cheering loudly and proudly and glad to see other fans are too.
Go Manly!

Bulldogs want Sea Eagles fans to flock to ANZ clash

CANTERBURY officials are hoping for a crowd of more than 30,000 for Friday night's grudge match against Manly at ANZ Stadium, but they have questioned whether the Sea Eagles' fans will turn up to support the NRL premiers.

With the match being the first time the two clubs have met since the Bulldogs poached Manly coach Des Hasler after last year's grand final win, there is massive interest in the clash.

Hasler's attempts to also lure Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran and strike forward Tony Williams to Canterbury has only added to the hostility, but Manly officials confirmed the Bulldogs had offered their members a special ticketing deal to build Friday night's crowd.

Read the rest of the article: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bulldogs-want-sea-eagles-fans-to-flock-to-anz-clash-20120422-1xf6p.html#ixzz1soA3WaUV

Get our money? Regardless if one person attends or the stadium is booked to capacity, ANZ stadium take all gate takings. The home team recieves $100,000 for playing at ANZ regardless of crowd. I think it would be a shame if minimal supporters went to the game, as it shows no support or passion for the club. Really disappointed if nobody attends the grudge match of the year.

Canterbury Leagues Club made $69.5 million from poker machine revenue last year,a few unsold seats at the game wont alter their bottom line.

I've got my bullet proof vest, Sheild, helmet, barbed wire to put around the Manly fans will that be enough

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I've got my bullet proof vest, Sheild, helmet, barbed wire to put around the Manly fans will that be enough

Maybe a few kebabs too should do it

Why would manly fand pay $33 a ticket when they can get tickets for $10 Con?

Wow ive just achieved 70% of your protest yet still found a way for a fan to be a fan not an immature whining litte brat.

I really should put my powers to better use.

Fluffy said:
Why would manly fand pay $33 a ticket when they can get tickets for $10 Con?

Wow ive just achieved 70% of your protest yet still found a way for a fan to be a fan not an immature whining litte brat.

I really should put my powers to better use.

Steady on Fluff, an immature whining litte brat. Fair go just cause i think differently to you doesnt make me immature brat. And Bones when did i say if you go your not a true supporter??? I dont have a problem if people go i just wont be falling into greenturds trap. But thats just me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4