• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is it ok to Boo your own team?...

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Couldn’t stop laughing at the people who were calling top 4 this year. Our roster is worse this year compared to last year and we limped into the finals..
Ok, whilst I absolutely, 2 million percent agree we are playing like a side just about as good as a wooden spooner, I do not believe that we limped into the finals last year. We were looking set for the top 4, then chocked for a few rounds and shockingly found ourselves at risk of missing out.

This side has (or had, I don't really know anymore) potential, and top 4 is (or was) a possibility although we'd need more to click for that.

Early season, although extremely worrying now. That was an absolutely disgraceful performance, somehow worse than some of our 2016 games :(

5 wins out of our last 11 games 1 of those a golden point win that is limping in and not a top 4 side.
But the thing is that we chocked. Oh ****, guess that does mean limp into finals. Thought he was saying that we were lucky to make the finals or weren't a side worthy of the finals, to which i disagree. How depressing is this afternoon, what a pathetic showing, what a pathetic season. The Eels and Raiders games we were unbeatable. And this soft side thinks two great performances make up for mediocrity elsewhere, really ****ing disappointing

I was there and it was hard to hear but i can’t blame those that did with that first half performance.. i hope it’s the last time that happens but with this team who knows..

Jake would have been so upset hearing it..

It happened in 1982.

Down 20-5 at half time vs Dogs at Brookie, 3 point tries.

Went on to win 25-20 from memory.
And I think I remember one other Bob. Just can't remember who against or what year.
But it is a distant memory, not far from yours.

I can remember it happening a couple of times, in all fairness the fans have every right to express their disgust.
The way this group of men is performing is absolutely pathetic.

I posted on another thread that I hate to see our team booed, and I am typically super positive about things.

Yesterday booing was not only justified it was probably not enough. In the last 10 years since I've had Fox I've missed 1 game due to being on a flight overseas. Yesterday whilst I didn't, I nearly turned off......

Been following Manly for forty years and do remember the team being booed off Brookvale maybe ten times, could be more.

I flew down one year to watch them play the Tigers (with my brother who supports the Tigers)
I am certain it was an identical score of 26 nil at half time to the Tigers, and the players were booed off Brookie that day too at halftime.
Terry Hill was playing for the Tigers and absolutely terrorised Craig Hancock all day. You could hear him calling him out and telling him he was coming for him. Hancock **** himself and kept swapping defensive positions.
Glad I flew doen for that s*it.....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7